Nationwide B S

Simbo

I dont know if those who use the Nationwide ATMs know this, but from the 1st of June, they are starting to charge for withdrawls outside Europe. This applies to credit and debit cards only. Cash only cards are spared for the time being.

The charges start at 1%,but they imply it will rise.

I already have a cash only card, so Im ok for now. All this info can be found on their website.

Simbo

I dont know if those who use the Nationwide ATMs know this, but from the 1st of June, they are starting to charge for withdrawls outside Europe. This applies to credit and debit cards only. Cash only cards are spared for the time being.

I already have a cash only card, so Im ok for now. All this info can be found on their website.

Simbo

Simbo - this is running on a Nationwide thread in the jobs, economy... forum.

Nationwide are passing on the existing VISA transaction cost that they had previously absorbed. If you have a Maestro (Mastercard) symbol on your card then you will be OK for now. BEWARE - Thai banks are starting to charge 150 Baht from this week for foreign ATM card withdrawals.

Simbo

where do they imply it will rise ? they have not said this ,also i believe the charge will be .85% from june then 1% from july