Do Do Do Der Tum

roadking96cube

does anybody have mp3 file for job to do song do der tum come back from Thailand March can't get the song out of my head also anyone have english tranlation of the song and maybe guitar tabulature any help much appreciated.Crazy to have song like it stuck in head and dont even know what it means. Thank you

been translated into hebrew recently and played a zillion times already on the radio so everyone was bugging me to find the original... hadnt even started looking and here it is....!!!

thanx for that...now would llike to know the translation in english to see if the hebrew version matches cause often songs translated dont use the same words and meanings, just the music...

bina

israel

-on behalf of my co workers and kids who have been bugging me for a month already about this song....

found this with the help of my daughter, top ten maven...

the hebrew version with several different videos one of them i thailand on the beach.... the words are fun in hebrew...

I'm not this clever really - just googled it :o

ดู่ ดู๊ ดู ดู เธอ ทำ . .. ทำไมถึงทำกับฉันได้

dòo dóo doo doo ter tam . .. tam-mai tĕung tam gàp chăn dâai

Look, look, look, look at what you'd done. How come you can do that to me?

เรารักกันชอบกัน ก็หลายวันอยู่ อยู่ดีดีจู่ จู่ เธอก็จากไป

rao rák gan chôp gan gôr lăai wan yòo yoo dee dee jòo jòo ter gôr jàak bpai

We loved and fancied each other for many days. We're good together, and suddenly you went away.

แต่ข้าวของเครี่องใช้ก๊ยังอยู่ดี แต่ซีดีบ็อบาร์เล่กลับหายไป

dtae kâao kŏng krêuang châi gôr yang yòo dee dtàe see-dee bób maa-ray glàp hăai bpai

But the belongings and tools are still here. Only Bob Marley's CDs have disappeared.

ฉันเก็บเงินสะสมซี้อทุกชุด ทั้งแผ่นใหม่แผ่นสะดุดเธอก็เอาไป

chan gèp ngern sà-sŏm séu tóok chóot tâng pàen mài paen sà-dòot ter gôr ao bpai

I'd saved and accumulated money to buy each suit. All the new sheets, and torn sheets, you also took.

เอาข้าวของเงินทองฉันจะไม่ว่า แต่อย่าเอาเสื้อลายกัญชาของฉันไป

ao kâao kŏng ngern tong chăn jà mâi wâa dtàe yàa ao sêua laai gan-cha kŏng chăn bpai

Took my belongings, money and gold, I won't scold. But don't take my hemp shirt and go.

กลับมาเถิดคนดีฉันยังรออยู่ ใครจะสวย ใครจะหรู ช่างเค้าปะไร

glàp maa tè kon dee chăn yang ror yòo krai jà sŭay krai jà rŏo châang káo bpà rai

Come back dear, I'm still waiting. Who'll be pretty, who will know? Let them be.

จะมีใจดวงเดียวเธอก็รู้ รู้ทั้งรู้ว่ารักเธอจนหมดใจ

jà mee jai duang dieow ter gôr róo róo táng róo wâa rák ter jon mòt jai

I have only one heart and that you also knew. Knew well that I whole heartedly love you.

หินก้อนเดียวที่ฉันให้คงไม่มีค่า โปรดเธอเก็บไว้เถอะนะอย่าทำลาย

hĭn gôn dieow têe chăn hâi kong mâi mee kâa bpròht ter gèp wái tè ná yàa tam laai

The solitary stone that I gave may be of no merit. Please keep it dear and don't destroy it.

แต่เมื่อฉันมีเธอ เธอมีฉัน เส้นทางสู่ฝันคงจะไม่ไกล

dtàe mêua chăn mee ter ter mee chăn sên taang sòo făn kong jà mâi glai

Only when I have you, and you have me; the path to our dreams would probably not be far.

Thanks everybody involved finally found a ripper that ripped it of the vidieo and gave me mp3.Thanks a million QED for the translation Ireally appreciate that you must have different google to me but mate I owe you a beer or whatever you drink.thanks a million everybody