Want To Buy

I'm looking for either a Nikon 9000 ED, a Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Multi PRO, or a reasonably priced (?) Imacon.

Additionally, I also seek a Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 - either MK1 or MK11

I know these are on Ebay but getting them to ship to LOS is difficult if not impossible.

So, if anyone has one of the above, or knows of one for sale I would be most obliged to hear from you.

So you didn't successfully bid on ebay?

How about let IQ lab scan neg/postives?

I was prepared to pay but they wouldn't ship!

I've got about 3,000 35mm slides/negs, and about 600 (and ongoing) collection of MF slides so IQ Lab might be a little expensive methinks!

My biggest fear though is "piracy" of my images by shipping them out to a third party.

Anyway, I'm retired and have nothing better to do :o

p.s. Still looking

As you can see my Epson V700 flatbed doesn't do a bad job on 35mm but I just know there's more there to extract.

p.s. This image just failed Alamy QC as "being soft" which is were I'm coming from

Edited by The Vulcan

Request now satisfied as I've managed to acquire a Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Multi PRO.

Thanks

How much did that set you back??

Cheeky with it as well eh? :D

A little short of $2,000 including Scanhancer ANR glass, Wolf IT8 targets and Silverfast Ai8 Studio. I'm pleased. :D

p.s. wanna buy a V700 mate ? :o

Edited by The Vulcan