Limo Bkk Airport - Hua Hin

colcol

PS. I took a taxi - off meter for 1,700 a couple of years ago. The driver left the meter running and there was a little over 1,100 on it when we arrived.

Don't forget, he's got to get back to BKK.

Above prices from SEAtramp are correct.

Just a point of interest.

PS. I took a taxi - off meter for 1,700 a couple of years ago. The driver left the meter running and there was a little over 1,100 on it when we arrived.

Don't forget, he's got to get back to BKK.

Above prices from SEAtramp are correct.

Just a point of interest.

Similar story Sua jai. I've taken that route from bkk airport to HH several times and ALWAYS pony up for above meter return trip. Afterall, I was a happy camper to arrive in the solo coach comfort and even tho he made good coin (comparitively) the guy's facing a 3 hr drive back, un-fared. (ok, I now self drive and 1 and a half hours usually does it ... hang on...!!!) :o:D

The Bkk to HH flight's also a good option now, depending on individual timing and budget

Kudos on your taxi courtesy and kin-e-ow farangs could/might/SHOULD lissen up!

You might consider calling a taxi based in Hua Hin. They'll meet you at the airport. If you like them, you can use them while in Hua Hin for your other transportation needs.

I use a guy named Mr. Mok. He's got a nice vehicle and does a good job of sightseeing tours. If you want, PM me and I'll give you his mobile phone number.

Not sure if it's OK to post here.

for Deadcert

I pay between 1800 - 2000 Bht plus tip and I do the journey on a regular basis. You need to book your limo in advance for this price.

I have a taxi drives no. if you want I will mail it to you.

Deadcert, you accidentally hit p_report.gif rather than the t_reply.gif button, so all moderators received your post. I am just reposting it for you.

Cheers

tuky

Doh! thanks for pointing that out.

for Deadcert
I pay between 1800 - 2000 Bht plus tip and I do the journey on a regular basis. You need to book your limo in advance for this price.

I have a taxi drives no. if you want I will mail it to you.

Deadcert, you accidentally hit p_report.gif rather than the t_reply.gif button, so all moderators received your post. I am just reposting it for you.

Cheers

tuky