Arrest Warrants Issued For 14 Red Shirt Leaders And Thaksin

bangkokrick

The reds want to be in peace with all soldiers and police, so that they won't obey their boss's order to clear the reds.

Is that why this guy is yelling "heeya" at them? heeya

What is the translation of that Koo? Is it a friendly greeting? And why are these red shirts throwing bricks at unarmed firemen? brick throwers

I was out there- i took those videos. what I saw was a bunch of drunken thugs whose only goal was to provoke a violent reaction from the army.

Thank you for the links. I hope you don't mind my posting them directly here. They are an excellent reflection of the street thugs and drunken hooligans that so many Red Shirts seem to be.

Please be careful in your explorations about town. They don't seem to be very stable people to be around.

Edited by sriracha john

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Picture posted a thousand times before and reappearing as new evidence snipped.)

Rule to clear protestor: negotiation. If not work, water. If not work, tear gas.

No gun can be used to shoot protestors. Now you see the reason the reds got mad?

So, now they are reds? But you called them yellows, blues and third hands previously. What is it to be? You can't keep changing your assertions to suit what you're posting, why, that would be lying to the forum. Either they're reds who were rioting, and were therefore legally dispersed, or they were imposters trying to cause violence and the deaths of innocent protestors, in which case they deserved all they got. Which is it to be? Not that I expect an answer, any reply will be a reposting of an old and / or fake photo and the repetition of the Thaksin mantra "yellows, blah blah, airport, blah blah, sleeping govt house, blah blah, Thaksin my PM, blah blah, Abhisit puppet, blah blah, not fair, blah blah, sold land, no crime, blah blah, cooking show, oink oink".

Edited by ballpoint

This is really getting tiresome.

It doesn't matter if something is countered 20 pages back in another thread, the same rants come back 10 times per week and always without any proof, just allegations.

Now apparently Abhisit has 'used violence' towards the red. :)

Bear in mind there is a huge propoganda campaign going on to rewrite what people saw live on TV with their own eyes. Expect more and more of this. It could well be part of the campaign itself.

I know it's been said already, but tell the lie enough times and people will eventually believe it. Sadly, a few have already. After reading hundreds of posts, I've yet to see any credibility from a few posters here. He said, she said sort of thing. So many doctored photos, photos from another time and place, and disputing well supported facts with nothing but anecdotal evidence. Is there any other "evidence" besides the same pictures which have been posted over and over again as proof that shots were fired and people hit? It's been a few weeks now and certainly somebody out there would have something. Until that time, could some of you spare us with the re-posting of the same doctored photos over and over again? It does nothing for your arguments and if anything, it is starting to show the reds are only full of BS with their claims.

<snip>

Academically quite how far team red get with this propoganda drive will be interesting to analyse though. They do have a good record of marketing what is not exactly as it is marketed. To date though it doesnt seem to be gaining traction.

Hardly surprising given core red-shirt leader and Thaksin's own right hand man in Thailand, Jakrapob Penkair, called up the BBC not long after the riots threatening terrorist actions.

I mean, seriously...

Dear Koo.

It gets tiresome, indeed. You avoid my questions and if you answer then with vague "facts" which are often easily rebutted (right word?) with real evidence.

So Khun Samak got 5,000 Baht for Gasoline. Even if he had gotten 150 Baht for bus tickets, it would have been against the law. Him being the Prime Minister at the time he was supposed to know that law, yet still he acted against it by accepting/demanding that money. And when it came to the court case, he lied, stating he did not receive money (or less than what he really received) and provided "doctored" documents to support his claim. Unfortunately the REAL documents were available, so his cover blew and, apart from receiving a salary (pardon "gasoline help") against the law he was also booked for forgery and lying before the court. So much to that. Still he was available for his post (Prime Minister) right after that, and the PPP didn't vote for him - why do you think that is? Maybe because Khun Samak did actually want to do a little bit more for the country and a little bit less for Thaksin? So Somchai it was, who, as we all have seen, didn't give a hoot for country andf people and put all of his efforts into having the constitution amended as to make PPP's vote buying legal and Thaksin's crimes forgiven. THIS was the only reason for PAD to come up with more protest action, eventually leading to The Airport Blockade which happened with great support from airport workers and even Thai Airways employees (or what was with that case where not one but two pilots refused to fly a plane that had a certain PPP politician on board..?)

The pictures you post prove not much, Koo, as opposed to numerous videos available on YouTube and other p;laces. Even on television (i was in Chiang Mai at the time) were reports, now regarding the buses and "who brought them in", one of th videos (which i saw on television) showed soldiers storming one white-blue bus that had just been crashed into another, orange, bus and dragging the red-shirted driver out of it. Another video on televison showed another white-blue bus being driven at speed into a group of soldiers, clearly with intent to kill.

Where did the buses come from? They were probably stolen at the bus depot or where ever those buses stand when not in use. I can not imagine a bus driver handing over his vehicle to a single red shirted person, and if so, there probably was a gun involved (analogy to 9/11 anyone..?) And then how about the gas tankers? I, too, can drive a truck however how did they get them..? Only one possibility... they must have stolen them. I can't imagine the gas company "just so" handing over a full gas tanker for "a little protest support".

One of your pictures shows that lady with the black bra. It was on television, too. She later went on to claim that she was hit by soldiers, the case was on television including the video. Note to stupid protesters: If you plan on claiming something, make sure there's no camera filming your actions. Because, unfortunately for her, no soldiers anywhere near when "it" happened. And while it is easy to modify a picture it becomes somewhat more difficult to do so with a video, specially one that runs on live television and is being recorded from there.

Oh, yeah the yellows are not in jail yet. Guess what? Neither is Thaksin, and, as opposed to the yellows, he actually is convicted and sentenced to a jail term. The yellows in questions are not sitting in Dubai or Nicaragua or other obscure places running away from the law. They have been arrested and released on bail, just like the reds, now awaiting their court cases.

Did the soldiers fire live ammunition? I can't say anything about that. However in case they did, how come there are not hundreds of dead bodies and thousands of injured people filling the hospitals? And there being a hole in that taxi doesn't say much - that could be from a hand gun on the red side, as they have been seen with guns, too. And using them! And while i hate guns being used on people, at least soldiers are allowed to have AND USE guns, it is right in their job description - while protesters, regardless what shirt colour, are NOT allowed to have guns and much less use them on people (and yes, i know some yellows had them too, and i didn't like that, either).

And, live ammunition vs. tear gas, the soldiers with their ammunition, regardless what type it was, killed and injured far less people on the red side than the police with their tear gas killed and injured on the yellow side. A live bullet, used correctly, is less harmful than a tear gas canister, used in incorrect ways.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Dear Koo.

It gets tiresome, indeed. You avoid my questions and if you answer then with vague "facts" which are often easily rebutted (right word?) with real evidence.

So Khun Samak got 5,000 Baht for Gasoline. Even if he had gotten 150 Baht for bus tickets, it would have been against the law. Him being the Prime Minister at the time he was supposed to know that law, yet still he acted against it by accepting/demanding that money. And when it came to the court case, he lied, stating he did not receive money (or less than what he really received) and provided "doctored" documents to support his claim. Unfortunately the REAL documents were available, so his cover blew and, apart from receiving a salary (pardon "gasoline help") against the law he was also booked for forgery and lying before the court. So much to that. Still he was available for his post (Prime Minister) right after that, and the PPP didn't vote for him - why do you think that is? Maybe because Khun Samak did actually want to do a little bit more for the country and a little bit less for Thaksin? So Somchai it was, who, as we all have seen, didn't give a hoot for country andf people and put all of his efforts into having the constitution amended as to make PPP's vote buying legal and Thaksin's crimes forgiven. THIS was the only reason for PAD to come up with more protest action, eventually leading to The Airport Blockade which happened with great support from airport workers and even Thai Airways employees (or what was with that case where not one but two pilots refused to fly a plane that had a certain PPP politician on board..?)

The pictures you post prove not much, Koo, as opposed to numerous videos available on YouTube and other p;laces. Even on television (i was in Chiang Mai at the time) were reports, now regarding the buses and "who brought them in", one of th videos (which i saw on television) showed soldiers storming one white-blue bus that had just been crashed into another, orange, bus and dragging the red-shirted driver out of it. Another video on televison showed another white-blue bus being driven at speed into a group of soldiers, clearly with intent to kill.

Where did the buses come from? They were probably stolen at the bus depot or where ever those buses stand when not in use. I can not imagine a bus driver handing over his vehicle to a single red shirted person, and if so, there probably was a gun involved (analogy to 9/11 anyone..?) And then how about the gas tankers? I, too, can drive a truck however how did they get them..? Only one possibility... they must have stolen them. I can't imagine the gas company "just so" handing over a full gas tanker for "a little protest support".

One of your pictures shows that lady with the black bra. It was on television, too. She later went on to claim that she was hit by soldiers, the case was on television including the video. Note to stupid protesters: If you plan on claiming something, make sure there's no camera filming your actions. Because, unfortunately for her, no soldiers anywhere near when "it" happened. And while it is easy to modify a picture it becomes somewhat more difficult to do so with a video, specially one that runs on live television and is being recorded from there.

Oh, yeah the yellows are not in jail yet. Guess what? Neither is Thaksin, and, as opposed to the yellows, he actually is convicted and sentenced to a jail term. The yellows in questions are not sitting in Dubai or Nicaragua or other obscure places running away from the law. They have been arrested and released on bail, just like the reds, now awaiting their court cases.

Did the soldiers fire live ammunition? I can't say anything about that. However in case they did, how come there are not hundreds of dead bodies and thousands of injured people filling the hospitals? And there being a hole in that taxi doesn't say much - that could be from a hand gun on the red side, as they have been seen with guns, too. And using them! And while i hate guns being used on people, at least soldiers are allowed to have AND USE guns, it is right in their job description - while protesters, regardless what shirt colour, are NOT allowed to have guns and much less use them on people (and yes, i know some yellows had them too, and i didn't like that, either).

And, live ammunition vs. tear gas, the soldiers with their ammunition, regardless what type it was, killed and injured far less people on the red side than the police with their tear gas killed and injured on the yellow side. A live bullet, used correctly, is less harmful than a tear gas canister, used in incorrect ways.

Best regards.....

Thanh

:)

Thanh.... you have the patience of a saint... :D but it's apparent that koo's non-answers, obfuscations, and repetitiousness has exceeded even that extreme level.

What gets me is the constant assertions that there were 100's of people killed and taken away by the military (I got again it from a Thai here in Oz 2 days ago).

Given the prevalence of video capable phones does anyone think such an event could occur without there being some VDO of it? Whilst many would like to think the military and the thought police are all powerful, something of this nature would pop up some where. Ask any pop star or politician that tries to have a dirty weekend with the "wrong" person.

Dear Koo.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Thanh.... you have the patience of a saint... :D but it's apparent that koo's non-answers, obfuscations, and repetitiousness has exceeded even that extreme level.

I agree with this for sure.

I took buses

Not many of your fellow countrymen making 100,000 baht a month like yourself ride buses. Why do you suppose that is?

Did you see Khun Thaksin eat with local people and sleep in their houses? He doesn't make 100,000 Baht a month.

what was with the burning buses? Do you have an explanation for that, Koo? And don't avoid that question, please. Why the reds did so much physical damage? Why didn't they just occupy the government house, but instead smashed up cars and set buses on fire?

Answer me that, please. And no bullshit like "that were yellows who pretended to be reds".

< non-answer snipped >

Do you get the feeling koo doesn't read your post, Thanh?

I replied Thanh by pictures. One is a PAD. One is a blue. One is supposed to be red. But they have the same look. Who can prove if the ones who hijacked buses are true or fake reds?

At least there must be a photo or some videos clips from the internet showing how the reds stole the buses.

Nothing. Soldiers started to shoot since it was dark and soldiers were everywhere. How can the reds bring buses in to burn?

I've seen no news saying how they stole the buses and gas tanks, when and where, at day time. Please bring those people to judge. I'm curious to know who. If they are real reds, they are in court many days ago.

And the gas truck is a big issue but no one has done anything further to investigate who brought the gas truck in. Why?

After PAD were released on bail, they blocked airports. Let's see when PAD will go to court. Tv shows there are 240 cases with PAD.

Convicted criminal? Because his wife bought a land with their own money?

What damage did Khun Samak cause when cooking on tv?

What gets me is the constant assertions that there were 100's of people killed and taken away by the military (I got again it from a Thai here in Oz 2 days ago).

Given the prevalence of video capable phones does anyone think such an event could occur without there being some VDO of it? Whilst many would like to think the military and the thought police are all powerful, something of this nature would pop up some where. Ask any pop star or politician that tries to have a dirty weekend with the "wrong" person.

What Abhisit and his people do best is to block everything related to this matter. Why do they still block DStation? What are they trying to hide?

At least there must be a photo or some videos clips from the internet showing how the reds stole the buses.

Nothing. Soldiers started to shoot since it was dark and soldiers were everywhere. How can the reds bring buses in to burn?

I've seen no news saying how they stole the buses and gas tanks, when and where, at day time. Please bring those people to judge. I'm curious to know who. If they are real reds, they are in court many days ago.

And the gas truck is a big issue but no one has done anything further to investigate who brought the gas truck in. Why?

After PAD were released on bail, they blocked airports. Let's see when PAD will go to court. Tv shows there are 240 cases with PAD.

Convicted criminal? Because his wife bought a land with their own money?

What damage did Khun Samak cause when cooking on tv?

Do I get a prize, or was it too easy a prediction? I even got the bleats in the right order.

... any reply will be a reposting of an old and / or fake photo and the repetition of the Thaksin mantra "yellows, blah blah, airport, blah blah, sleeping govt house, blah blah, Thaksin my PM, blah blah, Abhisit puppet, blah blah, not fair, blah blah, sold land, no crime, blah blah, cooking show, oink oink".
Edited by ballpoint

I took buses

Not many of your fellow countrymen making 100,000 baht a month like yourself ride buses. Why do you suppose that is?

Did you see Khun Thaksin eat with local people and sleep in their houses? He doesn't make 100,000 Baht a month.

Did he routinely ride buses? Nope. Did he even have the meaningless photo op where he rode one time with the masses to show he's just a "man of the people"? Nope.

He did have his other "man of the people" photo ops, like when he stayed with the poor moo ban villagers in Roi Et.... and even took a typical splash shower... but in a typical Thaksin screw-up... he followed that up by drying off with a designer-label, imported, Italian linen towel costing 30,000 baht... purchased at The Emporium... :D

yeah... a real "man of the people"...

Edited by LivinginKata

I took buses

Rule of thumb: only poor people are allowed to take buses and only poor people are allowed to attend the red meetings.

What Abhisit and his people do best is to block everything related to this matter. Why do they still block DStation? What are they trying to hide?

I wonder the same thing myself. Remember that it was this whole state censorship issue that brought the PAD out onto the streets in the first place, when they started their rallies in Suan Lum. Sonthi and Thaksin, once the best of buddies, had fallen out. Now the yellows are censoring local radio stations, all in the name of 'democracy'. The people are too stupid to enjoy freerdom of information, by PAD logic.

What, indeed, are they trying to hide? If the yellow lot are as popular with the rural people as they claim to be, having routed the Thaksin Antichrist, why the problem winning over people at the local level, resorting instead to the very censorship that they profess to hate?

You have missed my point.

IF there were any proof of these claims they would be everywhere on the internet and in the international press. The person I talked with gets his red information from a news site based in San Fransisco, they are not blocked to the outside world by actions in Thailand. Much of what he said and quoted cannot be discussed here on Thai Visa to give you a hint as to the content.

Like so many Thais you forget there is a world outside the borders of Thailand,

I took buses

Rule of thumb: only poor people are allowed to take buses and only poor people are allowed to attend the red meetings.

And Jakropop and Jutaporn are POOR PEOPLE....

That thumb must grow rather long like Pinocchio's nose...

Right these guys alone must each skim more than 250k a month before they get salaries

and have been doing it for years; ignoring mysteriously missing election funds,

and Dr. T's stipends to keep stirring the pot heartily.

Only the poor? What tripe...

Blocking D-Station, is to PREVENT more coordinated attacks and events of insurrection.

You are finding plenty of outlets for propaganda, but not for coordinating rallies.

Insurrections are not things ANY governments doesn't take very seriously.

Edited by animatic

Chang_paarp,

Did you say that people outside Thailand can view these if they are real?

I don't know if there are death or there are no death, but when everything is blocked, I think they want to hide something.

Chang_paarp,

Did you say that people outside Thailand can view these if they are real?

I don't know if there are death or there are no death, but when everything is blocked, I think they want to hide something.

If a website is put up and is blocked by Thailand censors,

it is ONLY blocked in Thailand.

But if it is not accurate infomation most people outside of Thailand

will not believe it as gospel truth anyway. Most people outside of Thailand

are not swayed by internal propaganda, especially since Thaksin

screwed up on international TV so badly during the riots and aftermath.

Lots of people lie and put up half truths on the internet,

but most people are relatively credulous and don't believe ALL things blindly.

And most governments already have their sources of info from INSIDE Thailand,

if it makes ANY difference to them what happens INSIDE Thailand....

Right these guys alone must each skim more than 250k a month before they get salaries

'more than 250K' - where did you get that specific number from? It could be 2K, 20K, 200K, 2M or 2bn for all you know. Yes, corruption is a red only phenomenon, and that there are fairies at the bottom of your garden.

Blocking D-Station, is to PREVENT more coordinated attacks and events of insurrection.

You are finding plenty of outlets for propaganda, but not for coordinating rallies.

What? So the PAD closing down the capital city's international airport was not insurrection in your book? Decimating the tourist trade and making Thaiand laughing stock. Who took the riots out onto the street first? Red or Yellow? Who was using the ballot box to get into power before all this mess? Red or yellow?

More of those double standards.

'more than 250K' - where did you get that specific number from? It could be 2K, 20K, 200K, 2M or 2bn for all you know. Yes, corruption is a red only phenomenon, and that there are fairies at the bottom of your garden.

What? So the PAD closing down the capital city's international airport was not insurrection in your book? Decimating the tourist trade and making Thaiand laughing stock. Who took the riots out onto the street first? Red or Yellow? Who was using the ballot box to get into power before all this mess? Red or yellow?

More of those double standards.

After 22 pages we are back to square one... It becomes boring to read this thread. Always the same phrases why the reds are good and the yellow are bad.

The Reds can not accept they have lost. Not only in Bangkok but the entire country. including their beloved master of disaster and dear leader as well. That is FACT! Reds should cope with that situation!

The world is very aware about the "red tactics and actions" and reds have done the yellow shirt a great favor! Giving them the reputation that protests can be conducted non violent! That was/is appreciated, even when that airport was closed.

May I mention here that in Europe during the 80ties almost every weekend one major Airport was closed due to protests. Think it was in France not 100% sure on that. Ask yourself why violence is needed to achieve something?

I am eager to read an answer but something new about! Some new argumants, not old phrases. The world became afraid about the violent reds! You have achieved a good reputation worldwide!

Its red violence why people think twice to come again to Thailand or not!

Edited by webfact

After 22 pages we are back to square one... It becomes boring to read this thread. Always the same phrases why the reds are good and the yellow are bad.

Yes, well, facts can get boring because they don't change, they just are. And why do you keep posting on this subject? If you find it boring, simply browse other threads.

The Reds can not accept they have lost. Not only in Bangkok but the entire country. including their beloved master of disaster and dear leader as well. That is FACT! Reds should cope with that situation!

Well if the reds have lost, then why are the yellows threatening to take to the streets again? Makes no sense to me.

And the point about red violence putting people off coming here. Not sure I follow you - is a closed airport good for tourism?

I really wonder how the reoccurring recital of the peaceful occupation of Government House, public gathering at the Makkasan Area and Suvannabhum Airport for protesting against governments which have been widely conceived as Proxy-Governments of an ousted Prime minister, with the aim to resign - can be brought in to comparison with the aggressive Uprising on the Streets of Bangkok, placement of large Gastanktrucks with intend to light them up, driving PUBLIC Buses into cordons of Soldiers with intend to kill and shooting 2 resisting citizens - can be drawn by sane thinkers into any equation to "insurrection"

I really wonder where their sense of justice has flown out of the window...!

It lacks all foundation and base - these "arguments" are deprived of anything that could somehow make anysense - except takin' sides in favor of...it's just way too obvious!

Yes, well, facts can get boring because they don't change, they just are. And why do you keep posting on this subject? If you find it boring, simply browse other threads.

Well if the reds have lost, then why are the yellows threatening to take to the streets again? Makes no sense to me.

And the point about red violence putting people off coming here. Not sure I follow you - is a closed airport good for tourism?

The first truthful thing you've said. You really see it that way, the reds lost so the yellows must have won? You, and most of the other reddites, can't see that "Democrats" does not equal "PAD". Proof? By your own post, why are the yellows threatening to protest again if their "puppet" is in charge? Abhisit proved over Songkhran that he is his own man. Once the police proved their ineptitude and unwillingness to take action in Pattaya, he organised the successful clearing of the Bangkok riots. He is now interested in reconciliation, even if that means pardoning the non criminal members of TRT, and pissing off the PAD. I'd be willing to bet his government will handle any yellow protests a lot better than the inept PPP one did. Your, and other reddites, continued attacks on him, despite all the whining that you don't support the reds, shows the lie to that whining. If you don't support the reds, and do support any move to bring reconciliation and peace, surely you would be 100% behind Abhisit's initiative? Especially given that he has said elections will follow stability. Or is it you follow Thaksin's thinking, and are scared that he will win those elections if allowed to freely canvas support without being attacked?

And, in reply to a question that's been posted by you, and others on this thread: The first "colour" to riot in Bangkok was the reds. The PAD began with peaceful protests. The reds were formed with the express intention of attacking those protests. It was they who initiated violence on the streets.

I took buses

No, I didn't see him do that, what is your point...?

what was with the burning buses? Do you have an explanation for that, Koo? And don't avoid that question, please. Why the reds did so much physical damage? Why didn't they just occupy the government house, but instead smashed up cars and set buses on fire?

Answer me that, please. And no bullshit like "that were yellows who pretended to be reds".

< non-answer snipped >

Do you get the feeling koo doesn't read your post, Thanh?

I replied Thanh by pictures. One is a PAD. One is a blue. One is supposed to be red. But they have the same look. Who can prove if the ones who hijacked buses are true or fake reds?

Again, I was at Victory Monument around 1h before the shooting started.

Had I know it was about to happen I would have remained there and videotaped what I saw but I choose to head to the gym and then the office to work. And pay taxes.

What I could clearly see, as the taxi-driver drove all the way up to the buses and tried finding a way around or even between the buses the midsection divider. It didn't work. But one thing I saw was a bus nr 53 arriving with red-shirts, unloading some 40 people and then park next to the other buses, partly in the way for the traffic that was going around the round-about (all exits but one was blocked at this time...so cars went in, around and back the same way...

In any way, this bus was just one of several of same kind, color and size. It was clearly full of reds that disembarked, fully clothed in red and with flags.

Are you saying that:

- These buses didn't arrive here?

- The people stepping off wasn't Red's?

- That Thaksin is our overlord and savior?

Answer on the back of a postcard.

This is really getting tiresome.

It doesn't matter if something is countered 20 pages back in another thread, the same rants come back 10 times per week and always without any proof, just allegations.

Now apparently Abhisit has 'used violence' towards the red. :)

Bear in mind there is a huge propoganda campaign going on to rewrite what people saw live on TV with their own eyes. Expect more and more of this. It could well be part of the campaign itself.

just do it by yourself. just review all that what you believe to saw on the TV before. watch out for rioting violent red shirt mob in the streets of bangkok and how their activities got captured on camera (that what you saw live on TV, right?)

are there any red shirts mega riots at all? i mean in significant mob size rioting in the streets, violent, out of control, so that only the army can restore 'peace' and the army must march into town for the crackdown.

what are the pictures we saw of the black songkran, we saw: lot's of soldiers in town firing their guns (only into the air of course and only paper bullets), lots of buses, burning buses and burned out buses, photographed form all angles how many red shirts you can spot, captured on photo or video in those buses incidents? we saw that gas trucks on the for songkran typical empty roads. how many red shirts got captured on photo or video related to those gas trucks stories? we saw saw some hooligans here and there dressed in a red shirt, throw a odd stone in whatever direction or some red shirts put some tires on fire. but enough to blame the whole red movement, all of them?

i miss some good pictures of a red mob in a really heavy street fight with the police, where the situation was really at a point you could call out of control. good photos of such brawls i have seen a lot when it was yellow vs. police.

the only thing i saw was when red shirted smashed some expensive cars and the security around have done nothing. i don't know what the statement of red shirt leaders is to this. i also saw photos of red shirt protests, normal rallies, big crowd with people from all walks of life, all generations, young and old people. enjoying peaceful activities such singing and dancing. but those pictures rarely made it into the thai media or on TVforum.

and yes, there is a hugh propaganda campaign going on.