Arrest Warrants Issued For 14 Red Shirt Leaders And Thaksin

bangkokrick

there are a hard core group of members , plus, jdinasia, srirachajohn, jingthing and there underlings who have been lobbying under an anti thaksin agenda, through bias polls, one sided new reports, bullying, snide remarks, and a deliberate hate and smear campaign, against both Thaksin himself and his perceived supporters, in an effort to manipulate expat opinion.

Earlier I was in the Nailert hotel (lovely place BTW) and as I sat waiting there in the reception area, I was told to please vacate the lobby.

Therefore, I guess I am a lobby-ist. Guilty as charged, do not pass go, do not collect 200, I admit defeat.

Thank goodness that expat opinion, so important that it should be here, has tireless objective posters such as your good self, to clearly expose the obvious strengths and talents of the glorious Thaksin, a man so powerful and righteous that he shall reign over the Kingdom of Thailand for 1000 generations and bring glory to all of the downtrodden while inflicting a rather nasty case of pubic lice on those who should oppose him.

A man with a family so mighty, that one whiff of his wife's armpit is enough to send most of the insurgents in southern Thailand into a (non-Muslim) trance allowing for the emergence of an OTOP led economy. A family so great that a mere efeminate wave from his clever son who has managed to graduate with not just a degree from RU and U of H but to in fact graduate from the school of hard knocks and life experience is enough to transfix 10 million farmers to increase their rice production 200% in just 2 days.

It certainly is ample proof that what we need in censorship, a way in which the news can be perhaps restricted, in order to present a true and fair view of world affairs. I hope that one day, the glory days of 2003-2005 can be relived, where all stories relating to local politics were perfect and there was no unrest at all, save for those rascally lice ridden Nation and Matichon types.

Long may we enjoy the reign of our champion Herr Thaksin and his school of performing seals. As his son might have said when covered with what appeared to be some industrial lubricant and missing his trousers 'I think I blew a seal' so shall we give head to Thaksin's seal trio - for sea dwelling mammals such as Chavalit, Samak and Somchai are exactly the kinds of slippery greasy types we need to catch the real criminals in Thailand.

9-11.

Just remember that.

p/s/ 9-11. In case you forgot.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic