The Big Bang Theory

nikster

If you haven't heard of it, google it, and download from your preferred source. The Big Bang Theory is a sitcom about geeks, and it's hilarious. It just keeps getting better and better, so I thought time to post the info here so y'all can enjoy it. We are nearing the end of season 2....

Well you need to start with EP01 S01.

If you didn't like it you are maybe not geek enough? Maybe it helps to never have seen Roseanne? Also Sara Gilbert is in a pretty small role, she only appears occasionally, every couple of episodes.

I don't know if non-nerds/geeks would enjoy it, really. But for any self respecting geek who knows what Klingon is, and gets the Star Trek references, and has read superhero comic books in their youth.... this is must see TV :o:D

Edited by nikster

I didnt realize it was a comedy. I wondered what all that noise was between them speaking.

I thought it was just a soap. Except they seem to get more girls than me, or anyone else in the lab for that matter. So its not very true to life.

And frankly what is so strange about having a precisely controlled environment?

(You're in my spot)

And where is the comic bookstore in Bangkok?

And the low sodium sauce?

From the organic market?

With the mustard?

Diced not shredded?

Even though the menu says shredded?

And of course you have to start from S01E01 ! I mean how else doe you start? Surely that is why it is S01E1 and not any other episode. I dont understand?

I think I will go and sit in my spot.

love tbbt great show, found it hard to get into 1st episode, but by the 2-3 episode was hooked and loved the end ep of season 1, still gotseason 2 to watch, must download a few more episodes

and yes i am a geek and proud of it

anyone ever use a research machine with the z80 processors, our fileserver had a 5mb hd, hard a speccy with the wubber keyboard! eeek

If you haven't heard of it, google it, and download from your preferred source. The Big Bang Theory is a sitcom about geeks, and it's hilarious. It just keeps getting better and better, so I thought time to post the info here so y'all can enjoy it. We are nearing the end of season 2....

I watch it and find it hilarious. Sheldon is great.