Detox Supplies, Where To Buy?

I'm looking to get the right psyllium husk and bentonite clay supplies for a home detox/cleanse. I can find packets at various pharmacies on island but usually it is packaged with other things, or is only psyllium. Can anyone point me to a source for there either in packets or raw form here on Samui? Cheers -

Japhrodisiac:

syllium husk and bentonite clay supplies for a home detox/cleanse

Uh, is this the stuff you want to water down and force up your outlet in an effort to "detox/cleanse" your system? Did you run out of coffee grounds? Used tea leaves?

Dude! Buy a blender!

Seriously, syllium husk you can buy in any 7-Eleven. Bentonite clay is the stuff that they line the edges of the ring road with. Not the gravel, the stuff further out. There are numerous places that sell garden hoses, buckets and nozzles.

It's true, also, that salt sand in the right amounts ingested will help "scour" the intestines. Plenty of that around.

Enjoy your stay.

Japhrodisiac:
syllium husk and bentonite clay supplies for a home detox/cleanse

Uh, is this the stuff you want to water down and force up your outlet in an effort to "detox/cleanse" your system? Did you run out of coffee grounds? Used tea leaves?

Dude! Buy a blender!

Seriously, syllium husk you can buy in any 7-Eleven. Bentonite clay is the stuff that they line the edges of the ring road with. Not the gravel, the stuff further out. There are numerous places that sell garden hoses, buckets and nozzles.

It's true, also, that salt sand in the right amounts ingested will help "scour" the intestines. Plenty of that around.

Enjoy your stay.

Lol, not the same stuff, and not for rear entry hosing either, thanks.

I am in the US and thinking about going to Thailand for a colon cleanse / body detox.  Is it really this half-assed or is this sarcasm?  I usually do a colon cleanse from home, and it works really well.  For summer break, I thought I would take a trip to a spa next time and try it.  I ususally do this one www.sukkiridetox.com .  My bf is Japanese and its in Japanese so we do it together.  Are there any spas in Thailand that also speak Japanese?

Thanks!!

Seriously, I knew a guy who bought some sort of "clean" sand you eat...supposedly scrubs your insides on the way through.

still no scientific evidence this works at all, do you people just do it for fun or something or have you nothing better to spend your money on? water and your own body are the best detox cleansing kit on the planet at the moment, 14 bath 7/11 for 1.5 litres at that price buy a few.