I Miss You

bobrcb

you= $$$$

:o

Seriously though, I'd say it's not the same as 'I love you'. 'Khit tung' (miss you) is used pretty much the way it's used in the West- as a casual way of expressing affection... :D

Edited by Ajarn

Of cheerfulness, or a good temper - the more it is spent, the more of it remains. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us. Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Each encounter that becomes a friendship turns into a lifeline. One can never have too many, only too many to properly take care of. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. When love is not madness, it is not love. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a ... brain operation. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. A book may lie dormant for fifty years or for two thousand years in a forgotten corner of a library, only to reveal, upon being opened, the marvels or the abysses that it contains, or the line that seems to have been written for me alone. In this respect the writer is not different from any other human being: whatever we say or do can have far-reaching consequences. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. Hope is like a road in the country: there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Books are the shoes with which we tread the footsteps of great minds. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. The great thing about television is that if something important happens anywhere in the world, day or night, you can always change the channel. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Autumn is the time when seasons merge because of bare necessity. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.

Hope you enjoyed that

When love is not madness, it is not love. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order, will lose both and deserve neither. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. Autumn is the time when seasons merge because of bare necessity. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Each encounter that becomes a friendship turns into a lifeline. One can never have too many, only too many to properly take care of. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Each encounter that becomes a friendship turns into a lifeline. One can never have too many, only too many to properly take care of. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? Hope is like a road in the country: there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Each encounter that becomes a friendship turns into a lifeline. One can never have too many, only too many to properly take care of. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

I use to go to a weekly poker game, then I moved. They phoned me one day to say “miss you” or was it my money?

Lousy poker face? :D

Ajarn, why the avatar change? :D ... the prev. one was tops. :D

"Can't teach an old dog new tricks"

I'm fighting tradition, I guess, Harmonica :o

I'm sure I'll get tired of my puss :D and change again :D

Inspiring. But in real life, life's not like that. Or should I say 'people' aren't like that. I read books like that from time to time, about happiness comes from within and why worry and tell someone you love them and hug a tree.

It works for a while, but when you stop reading these 'feelgood' books, you realise what human garbage you are surrounded by, and what a junk heap you live on. Then you just want to strangle the fukkers again. Not everyone is garbage, but theres enough to ruin your day on some days.

One of my favourite negative day quotes:

What sick, ridiculous puppets we are, and what a gross little stage we dance on, what fun we have, dancing and fukcing, not a care in the world. Not knowing that we are nothing, we are not what was intended.Se7en

One of my favourite positive day quotes:

Coming soon..... :D:o

Im a happy person that has seen much pain and hurt in life.

Life is so short ,just one chance at it no second chances. live it love it

There is so much beauty in this life open your eyes see the good in everyone first not allways the bad

:D In 'Girliebarland' this is one of the stock phrases BG's use. Half the time, they don't fully understand the meaning, just that it appeals to some Farangs. I once had a girl, who was shouting to all the farangs who went passed,' Welcome, come inside preese' Talking to her later, she asked me what 'welcome' meant. :o

love is all in the mind, when were young we had puppy love and some of these guys as desperados are still stuck with their puppies watching the soapies, is that love :o

is that's why they come to asia looking for it, they must be kidding themselves :D

i prefer to use the word "like" that way i can keep my head clear and straight :D

so why the heck are we making love, or is it just an affirmation that we love someone :D

i think all these comments about, i love you, miss you all sounds so hollow, and it's all been said without thinking about what they really are saying :D