Hotel Availability Hua Hin Feb 05

colcol

By the "best hotels", I assume you're referring to The Hilton, Sofitel, City Beach etc.

It surprises me that they're full over the dates you mention, but the tsunami down south has meant that many people have had to alter their holiday destinations.

There are lots of "mid range" hotels in town. They have swimming pools, good quality rooms and are in the centre of town. OK, not 5 star standard, but perfectly acceptable.

You could do worse than try The Subamitra or The Jed Pee Nong. I've havn't stayed at either, but they come well recommended.

Google them under - accomodation Hua Hin.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

well, thipurai is far from being "international standard hotel". but it is good value for budget is the 25USD range. If luxury hotels are full in hua hin, you can rent out some nice condo in Palmspring or any other like Bann Chartalay etc... have also some in Pranburi of you wanna go further in the South.

well, thipurai is far from being "international standard hotel". but it is good value for budget is the 25USD range. If luxury hotels are full in hua hin, you can rent out some nice condo in Palmspring or any other like Bann Chartalay etc... have also some in Pranburi of you wanna go further in the South.

Palm Hills sorry :o