Urgently Help Me To Finding Some Medical Books

emrgmedia

I am Medical Student .I need some books related to Medical.

I have download

Ophthalmic Pathology

Surgical Anatomy and Technique

Clinical Sports Medicine books

. This website provide lot of Medical books but I need some Hepatology books tell me which website will provide this books.

I need it urgently……………..

Thanks…..

Have you considered a visit to one of Thailand's many universities that have a medical school or library? Specialized texts are available through the uni book store or the librarian can tell you where to find them. The texts that are available online are usually out of date, unless you are looking to order and then ship the texts from the publishers. Good luck on that since the most popular texts are often out of stock at this time of year.

Is your query related to the costs of the texts themselves? If so I sympathize. When I was in uni, I had 2 episodes of nearly voiding my bowels; an undergrad organic chem text - $190. and a grad school text - Fundamentals of Pathology - $250. (3 mini books incl. woohoo) So I feel for the OP. Even the pens were expensive. :o

Hi and hope this reply isn't to late to be helpful. I know there is a good selection of medical textbooks available in the Kinokuniya bookstore at Siam Paragon. The section is right in the back next to the window facing out towards the temple and Central World. My partner is a physician and so we browse through the section quite often when he's looking for yet another one of those giant books to add to his collection. Hope this helps! :o