Walking Street Tonight (17th)

meme

We are looking to go out tonight in Pattaya and have done Songkran already elsewhere. Not looking to do it again until next year.

Will they be throwing water on Walking street and other places in Pattaya tonight? (Friday)

We are looking to go out tonight in Pattaya and have done Songkran already elsewhere. Not looking to do it again until next year.

Will they be throwing water on Walking street and other places in Pattaya tonight? (Friday)

If youv'e done Songkran already and your'e not looking to do it again untill next year, then i've got news for you, your in the wrong city as the official Songkran water throwing starts tomorrow and ends Monday.

I think you need to go out wearing waterproofs if you wanna stay dry! :o

If youv'e done Songkran already and your'e not looking to do it again untill next year, then i've got news for you, your in the wrong city as the official Songkran water throwing starts tomorrow and ends Monday.I think you need to go out wearing waterproofs if you wanna stay dry! :o

nope...ends late Sunday.