Where Are The Big Engine Bike Shops In The South

Rhys

Happy Wheelies to all...

Where are the bike shops with engines over 150cc in the south? I'm in the NST area and I looking to move up to a bigger bike. I'm riding the CBR 150.. which is a kick in the pants..BUT.... I miss my KZ750 back home...I met a fellow rider and he mentioned something about a shop in Surat..

Any suggestion or website, address are welcomed..

Cheers Mates..

Nip over to Samui and see Uhm. He has all the big bikes you can want. From HD's to GSXR's. He also had a lovely Gilera 150 sat there the last time I looked. Also Steve from the Old chool Bike shop on the Ghost rd has a few big bikes and knows whats for sale on the island. :o

Happy Wheelies to all...

Where are the bike shops with engines over 150cc in the south? I'm in the NST area and I looking to move up to a bigger bike. I'm riding the CBR 150.. which is a kick in the pants..BUT.... I miss my KZ750 back home...I met a fellow rider and he mentioned something about a shop in Surat..

Cheers Mates..

Kawasaki main dealer in Surat, easy to find in the town centre.

ER6N is a great bike and at a great price, including two year's warranty just 225,000 Baht new with no hassles over legality, unbeatable in Thailand.

Or the Ninja 250 is a lot of fun and good value at 145,000 Baht.

Or, if you still want a big twin, the Vulcan at around 440,000 Baht (I think)

Here's the line up.

http://www.kawasakibigbike.com/productlineup_09.html

Thanks..12drinkmore... just the place and bike I'm interested in riding next ER6N...Thank you again..

Happy Wheelies to all...

Cheers Mates..

Kawasaki main dealer in Surat, easy to find in the town centre.

ER6N is a great bike and at a great price, including two year's warranty just 225,000 Baht new with no hassles over legality, unbeatable in Thailand.

Or the Ninja 250 is a lot of fun and good value at 145,000 Baht.

Or, if you still want a big twin, the Vulcan at around 440,000 Baht (I think)

Here's the line up.

http://www.kawasakibigbike.com/productlineup_09.html