Good Contractor/builder Recommendations In The Sungnoen/sikkhio Area?

hi

i am looking to build a house in that area. would appreciate if anyone here can recommend a good contractor/builder. pricing and quality are equally important

thanks

I always find it a pity those that are willing to show off their houses in the " house photos thread" cant pass on the details of who built them.

I always find it a pity those that are willing to show off their houses in the " house photos thread" cant pass on the details of who built them.

well maybe they are away for the long holiday

any specific recommendations for builders in chok chai / sungnoen / sikhio area?

thanks

I always try and help people looking to build if they contact me with my contractor but there are 2 issues first is that most "local contractors" will only do within a certain radius of base office and second is TV does not allow details on the open forum, I don`t see why people would not want to pass details on for any reason.

wannaboon you are too far for me to help sorry.