Any Get Togethers Planned For

mouse

Any of the guys getting together in Pattaya in the near future? I will be there on business second week in February for a few days and sure would like to meet some of the forum, if possible.

Of course I would like to meet anyone from the forum and especially Dr. and George. How about it?

Any of the guys getting together in Pattaya in the near future?  I will be there on business second week in February for a few days and sure would like to meet some of the forum, if possible.

Of course I would like to meet anyone from the forum and especially Dr. and George.  How about it?

Let us know when and where and i'll come for a bevvy, The Doc and George have remained a mystery so far :o Although i'm not sure if George is in LOS at the moment.

Let us know when and where and i'll come for a bevvy, The Doc and George have remained a mystery so far biggrin.gif Although i'm not sure if George is in LOS at the moment.

OK! Evening of the 9th of February. I'll buy the first round. Now will someone please tell me where Dave's is located?

Anyone that brings Doc or George to this festive occasion will be rewarded by additional rounds. Alive only!

Hope to see you there! :o

Edited by mouse

Let us know when and where and i'll come for a bevvy, The Doc and George have remained a mystery so far biggrin.gif Although i'm not sure if George is in LOS at the moment.

OK! Evening of the 9th of February. I'll buy the first round. Now will someone please tell me where Dave's is located?

Anyone that brings Doc or George to this festive occasion will be rewarded by additional rounds. Alive only!

Hope to see you there! :D

Isn't the 9th Chinese newyear? Do you guys all know eachother, i might show up aswell if I'm welcome, but don't have a clue how I would find you guys in Dave's place.... :o