Tourist Police

gpdjohn

Just had the Tourist Police next door.

The house is for sale/rent and the owner shoed up with them. The TPD car was loaded full of farangs ( yep, the pooying were rather on the large size ) and walked around looking at the house like they were interested.

Is this a normal function of the tourist police?

I asked the unit and she said that they ( farangs ) probably didn't know the way, so 5-0 was showing them. I find that hard to believe. Pretty strange... and just curious.

The house is for sale/rent and the owner shoed up with them. The TPD car was loaded full of farangs ( yep, the pooying were rather on the large size ) and walked around looking at the house like they were interested.

I asked the unit and she said that they ( farangs ) probably didn't know the way, so 5-0 was showing them. I find that hard to believe. Pretty strange... and just curious.

gdpjohn,

From your posts you didn't come down with that bit of rain last week

What I am saying is that if there is a buck (a baht, a dollar, a pound, a euro) to be made these guys and their cohorts in the police, the army and any other fast harry in the realm they are gonna be in for the kill.

It's not like where you and I come from "conflict of interest"and all that. These guys are only in the police, tourist police etc., as a bit of a hobby.

Trust them !? yeah "at your peril" :o

gdpjohn,

From your posts you didn't come down with that bit of rain last week

What I am saying is that if there is a buck (a baht, a dollar, a pound, a euro) to be made these guys and their cohorts in the police, the army and any other fast harry in the realm they are gonna be in for the kill.

It's not like where you and I come from "conflict of interest"and all that. These guys are only in the police, tourist police etc., as a bit of a hobby.

Trust them !? yeah "at your peril" :D

Yeah, I must a had a brain fart.. what was I thinking.

Thanks for the bitch slap to get me back to reality.

:o