Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

3. 174

Why do retirees marry in Thailand ?

4. 73

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

5. 2

Afghan Man charged with Election day terror plot

6. 1

Double-Ten Retailer Promotions: 10-10 is a Chinese Holiday. So, why is this big DEAL here?

7. 0

93-Year-Old Woman Crawls into Sakae Krang River & is Missing While Daughter Sleeps

8. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

9. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

10. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

11. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

12. 2

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

Wetv

eek

Does anyone know if its possible to get a re-run of their local news on the internet (or any other source)?

Checked out their website (http://www.wetv.co.th/en_index.php) but couldnt see any links.

Tnx :o

Check out "TVUPlayer". Use "Google" to find it and download it. Works great and its free. But you should have fast connection for best performance.

Although thats a great little player, .. it doesnt actually help me out with what im looking for :o . Thanks anyway Mrjlh. :D

What it is that im looking for really, is the local Chiang Mai news broadcast that WETV airs at 6pm. Im after the one from the other night as my bf son was on it (as one of the novice young monks). Would be really nice to get hold of a copy somehow, or get to watch it online.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get hold of that one that was aired, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Although thats a great little player, .. it doesnt actually help me out with what im looking for :o . Thanks anyway Mrjlh. :D

What it is that im looking for really, is the local Chiang Mai news broadcast that WETV airs at 6pm. Im after the one from the other night as my bf son was on it (as one of the novice young monks). Would be really nice to get hold of a copy somehow, or get to watch it online.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get hold of that one that was aired, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

I know it's only a slim chance but you could try asking at the WETV headquarters. It's located in the old town just around the corner from the Queen Vic pub ( as you walk out of the Queen Vic turn right and its on the first road on the right).