New Reporting And Visa Requirements

Hi All,

just been notified that I now have to report to Mae Sot for immigration requirements, Visa and 90 day report.

I live in the southern part of Pichit Provence beteen Pichit Town and Nakhon Sawan, in the past its been easy to get to Bkk. Bus picks me up at my house and drops me off at Mor Chit about a 4 hour trip.

But now I've to go to Mae Sot which involves a 2 hour train trip to Pitsanolok and then a 7 hour trip to Mae Sot.

Does anyone know of a way I can get this transferred back to Bkk.

Regards Joe

Hi All,

just been notified that I now have to report to Mae Sot for immigration requirements, Visa and 90 day report.

I live in the southern part of Pichit Provence beteen Pichit Town and Nakhon Sawan, in the past its been easy to get to Bkk. Bus picks me up at my house and drops me off at Mor Chit about a 4 hour trip.

But now I've to go to Mae Sot which involves a 2 hour train trip to Pitsanolok and then a 7 hour trip to Mae Sot.

Regards Joe

Move to Bangkok.

Seriously you have to go to your designated office. There are many of us in the same predicament as you.

Here is the list. It has you down to go to Tak. Mae Sot

Hi All,

Regards Joe

You can either go to Pitshanoluk or Sukhothai, probably also Kamphengpet. From there either take a bus to Tak or directly to Mae Sod.

From the busstation in Phitsanulok there are minibusses going every our to Mae Sod, takes about 4 hours. The trip takes about 1 and a half hours from Tak, where there are mini busses going every 15 minutes.

Tak-immigration in "Mae Sod" accepts 90 day reporting by mail.

Some of us, in a nearby province that does not even have an immigration office, are in a worst predicament.......we have to travel 1000 km round trip.

If you can report by mail, that partially solves your problem. BUT to get your simple reentry permit you will have to make the long journey just for that (can not get it at the airport).

Good luck.........they just keep messing things up.