Hello...

Dainty03

Hello! :o

I am Dainty... And I am a newbie in this forum.. I want to learn more about Thailand.. That's why I joined this forum... :D I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends as I take my journey to a wider knowledge about Thailand..

--Thanks!!! :D

Welcome Dainty

Just one thing to remember as you go through the pages of this great forum, BALANCE, some people seem to hate the place, there are thousands like me that love the place. Many people moan because..well...they have got nothing else to moan about. Good luck.

welcome

My advice: FEAR NO MAN :o

except me, and women who have chicken legs.

oh btw ....james is a bullying lil one yr old

ignore him, Dainty

ps: he's just jealous, coz my legs are prettier than his :D

She's hot, hot, hot.............she's hot, hot, hot............so very hot, hot, hot...........she's hot, hot, hot..........and I'm hotter than hel_l! Somebody turn down the AC.

welcome

My advice: FEAR NO MAN :o

except me, and women who have chicken legs.

oh btw ....james is a bullying lil one yr old

ignore him, Dainty

ps: he's just jealous, coz my legs are prettier than his :D

I hope your legs are prettier than mine..

awww..... YAY...am HOT HOT HOT.......IM boiling NOW..... Betta open some windows!!!

Take my words for it :o

oh btw......is that ur maple leaf undy, james?

First of all welcome dainty, I think you are getting a feel for what you are in for around here.

regarding my thong, let's just say I bet it would look better on you than it feels on me. (better stop now before we get told to take it to PM mode).

awww..... YAY...am HOT HOT HOT.......IM boiling NOW..... Betta open some windows!!!

Take my words for it :o

First of all welcome dainty, I think you are getting a feel for what you are in for around here.

regarding my thong, let's just say I bet it would look better on you than it feels on me. (better stop now before we get told to take it to PM mode).

I don't do PM anymore

Welcome again Dainty.....glad to have another newbie to bash around!!!....haha joooking here :D

Take my words for it :D

I don't do PM anymore

Welcome again Dainty.....glad to have another newbie to bash around!!!....haha joooking here :D

you don't do the PM anymore?? :D

Dainty, why not tell us about yourself, are you a big as I imagine? :o

Hello! :o

I am Dainty... And I am a newbie in this forum.. I want to learn more about Thailand.. That's why I joined this forum... :D I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends as I take my journey to a wider knowledge about Thailand..

--Thanks!!! :D

TROLL!

lol guess that's only funny to us that have been around a long time.