Tranfer Funds From Germany To Los

I'm awaiting to receive a sum from Germany. My bank is the Siam commercial , the money has been sent in April 9 by bank tranfer ,but up to now the funds doesn't displayed in my account.

Is it normal that?

Thanks.

I'm awaiting to receive a sum from Germany. My bank is the Siam commercial , the money has been sent in April 9 by bank tranfer ,but up to now the funds doesn't displayed in my account.

Is it normal that?

Thanks.

If it was a wire / Swift transfer then YES, it is unusual and you should immediately check with the person who sent you the money

Normally, wire transfers take no more than two days, at the most

But you confuse the issue by calling it a bank transfer

Please clarify

Is it normal that?

Thanks.

If it was a wire / Swift transfer then YES, it is unusual and you should immediately check with the person who sent you the money

Normally, wire transfers take no more than two days, at the most

But you confuse the issue by calling it a bank transfer

Please clarify

Sorry, but I don't know what sort of bank tranfer they used. I just know that the sum has been sent by bank.

Sorry, but I don't know what sort of bank tranfer they used. I just know that the sum has been sent by bank.

Well then astor contact whoever they are IMMEDIATELY and obtain the details of the transfer, the amount, the bank SWIFT (code) numbers of sending and receiving bank, and the transaction number.

You must have this information to present to SCB to trace the transfer and since you don't have this information then you are not really sure the sum has been sent by bank

Edited by Langsuan Man

Is it normal that?

It is not normal. I sent money Tuesday afternoon from Australia it was in BKK Bank account Wednesday 5am (that's when I checked) BKK time. Transfers happen at 1 or 2 am.

What most likelly happened to your money is - some mistake - either account number or name misspelled.

Sending bank would have received that info from SCB the day after and is probably waiting on the sender to tell them what to do (get money back or whatever).