Bar Showing F1 Gp Bahrain In Bkk

Mike021

Hi,

I'm flying to BKK later today and will be statying for a least the weekend in Bangkok, I'm looking for a bar in the Sukhumvit area that will be showing the F1 GP on Sunday so the wife and I can watch over a beer.

I did seach through the existing topics but could not find an answer...

Thanks

Mike

Hi,

I'm flying to BKK later today and will be statying for a least the weekend in Bangkok, I'm looking for a bar in the Sukhumvit area that will be showing the F1 GP on Sunday so the wife and I can watch over a beer.

I did seach through the existing topics but could not find an answer...

Thanks

Mike

just about every major pub will have it on but note that with a 7pm local start time, it may or may not conflict with a football match meaning you may or may not get commentary.

The Huntsman Pub in The Landmark Hotel is been promoting 2 for 1 drinks for the F1 GP.

Other bars which would definitely be showing the Bahrain F1 GP would be The Office Bar and the Tenderloin Grill, both in Soi 33, the Robin Hood at Soi 33/1, the Soi 8 Bar in Soi 8. Most others in the area will be showing the F1 also.

The Huntsman Pub in The Landmark Hotel is been promoting 2 for 1 drinks for the F1 GP.

Other bars which would definitely be showing the Bahrain F1 GP would be The Office Bar and the Tenderloin Grill, both in Soi 33, the Robin Hood at Soi 33/1, the Soi 8 Bar in Soi 8. Most others in the area will be showing the F1 also.

Thanks, we are staying on Soi 20 so a walk to the Landmark may be the way to go Its our wedding anniversary so I better choose a mice bar :o

Thanks, we are staying on Soi 20 so a walk to the Landmark may be the way to go Its our wedding anniversary so I better choose a mice bar :o

F1 on your anniversary? I take it you have been married awhile :D

Thanks, we are staying on Soi 20 so a walk to the Landmark may be the way to go Its our wedding anniversary so I better choose a mice bar :D

You old romantic, you.

Be a nice touch if after the F1 you take your dear wife for a tour of Nana Plaza. :o And if you want to make it a really special evening for her, buy a rose from one of those annoying kids who tug at your shirt whilst you trying to concentrate on the naked lady dancing in front of you. :D

F1 on your anniversary? I take it you have been married awhile :D

Yup, 12 years on Sunday

Thanks, we are staying on Soi 20 so a walk to the Landmark may be the way to go Its our wedding anniversary so I better choose a mice bar :D

You old romantic, you.

Be a nice touch if after the F1 you take your dear wife for a tour of Nana Plaza. :o And if you want to make it a really special evening for her, buy a rose from one of those annoying kids who tug at your shirt whilst you trying to concentrate on the naked lady dancing in front of you. :D

We don't like Nana Plaza much, Soi Cowboy is more our Scene, but probably not on the night of our anniversary depends really on what mood we are in on the night. As for watching the Grand Prix she suggested it :D

After all we are having 2 weeks in Thailand to celebrate this is our 7th? trip to Thailand and we've been married a while.......

You old romantic, you.

We don't like Nana Plaza much, Soi Cowboy is more our Scene, but probably not on the night of our anniversary depends really on what mood we are in on the night. As for watching the Grand Prix she suggested it :D

After all we are having 2 weeks in Thailand to celebrate this is our 7th? trip to Thailand and we've been married a while.......

then just come watch the F1 at Cowboy - view two birds with one stone :D

Come? Are we to assume that you are at Cowboy now James? :o I'm shocked and appalled. :D

Not yet mate, but will go test it out tomorrow night for the first time and provide a full report. :D

Come? Are we to assume that you are at Cowboy now James? :o I'm shocked and appalled. :D

Not yet mate, but will go test it out tomorrow night for the first time and provide a full report. :D

We might be there Friday night, we will be in need of a drink or 10 after the flight......

Now I'm sure last time we where there we founf a place with a glass floor or celing depending on where you are sitting .....

You shouldn't feel alone about it being your first time there James. I'm told all the girls who work in that area have only just started working there. :D

P.S. Expect that report on my desk Monday A.M. sharp!

We might be there Friday night, we will be in need of a drink or 10 after the flight......

Now I'm sure last time we where there we founf a place with a glass floor or celing depending on where you are sitting .....

Glass floors, hmm yes seems to be the trend these days - be careful what you wish for, I hear it can be hard on the neck and other body parts.

The Crossbar Soi 23 , will have the race with commentary .. and your close to Cowboy for after,,

Check website thecrossbarbangkok.com for location map .. Have 4 draft beers on tap if your a pint man ,,

I will be there myself on Sunday , ask Brian the congenial host to point me out ..

Has good food if you and the wife need a bite to eat

Race is on SuperSports which does not have annoying adverts all the time , unlike Starsports channel

And Happy Anniversary. :o

Cheers

The Crossbar will be showing uninterrupted coverage with commentary from the BBC, they will also have IPL and EPL matches live at the same time.

Love the avitar Cockdown!!

May well see you over the weekend in The Crossbar.