Evaluate My Photo

canuckamuck

Beautiful shot, and what a seemingly willing subject. Do you remember your approximate focal length? Personally I prefer a touch more bokeh in the background to increase the focus even more on the foreground subject. But your shot setup and distance may have prevented that. Here's a cheap, 60 sec. Photoshop version, though good bokeh is best captured at the moment and not in post. Regardless, it's really a classic photo.

24-60 2.8 lens. I almost never got good bokeh from this lens, not like a prime. I don't think I was far away from this guy when I shot it. I have no idea why he was just sitting there, the other monkeys were busy assaulting and robbing the tourists.

Your fix was a good one..

Edited by canuckamuck

Beautiful shot, and what a seemingly willing subject. Do you remember your approximate focal length? Personally I prefer a touch more bokeh in the background to increase the focus even more on the foreground subject. But your shot setup and distance may have prevented that. Here's a cheap, 60 sec. Photoshop version, though good bokeh is best captured at the moment and not in post. Regardless, it's really a classic photo.

Amazing, I almost get a 3D-feeling!

:o:D:D