Recommendations For A Couple Of 'oldies'?

Duckhook

Ladies and Gents

Travelling to Thailand for the first time in a couple of weeks. My wife and I are both in our late 50s. Both quite healthy. We are spending four nights in Bangkok at the end of our trip. We will no doubt spend the days doing the usual tourist things, site seeing, shopping etc. We are staying near a Sky-Train Station, and taxis would not be a problem. Fortunately we are not on a particularly tight budget.

A few recommendations for the evenings would be appreciated. We both enjoy a drink or three. We would not be into many of the things that Bangkok nightlife is noted for. A few nice bars, indoor and outdoor, maybe with a view, or just to sit and watch the world go by.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Roger

The 5 star Banyan Tree Hotel has a excellent bar on the roof off the 60 floor building. It is called 'Vertigo' and is an excellent place to have a nightcap or two and watch the chaos of BKK unfold beneath you. Have taken all my visitors to BKK there and everyone loves it.

There are places aplenty which are not nefarious for example, Gullivers on Sukhumwit Soi 5 is a nice place to drink.

My advice would be to head out each evening and follow your noses and see where it takes you.....

absolutely good recommendation, plus a possible chance for a threesome too :D

very good to re-vitalise the long lost energy in lust for this savvy couple too :D

au revoir :o