Stickman Going Into Private Investigation

pautai

Stickman's guide to Bangkok

Thai Girlfriend Background Check

Despite their wonderful appearance, gracious manners and evocative feminity, some Thai women see relationships with Western men simply as a way to benefit financially. They'll tell you they love you and how you are the only one in their life, when sadly this couldn't be further from the truth. Don't believe me? Simply read few some of the tales of woe on this website. So many of these situations, including all of the heartache and financial pain, could have been avoided if a background check had been made first.

In a country where women are not afforded the same opportunities as men, there are some women who will do all that they can to secure their future - and in the cases of some, that means lining up as many options as they can, perhaps lying and scamming them for money, or perhaps entertaining a few different guys before choosing the man they feel can provide best for them.

And with the world internet making the world feel smaller and smaller, some of these women are no longer limiting themselves to the local men but are looking further afield. Attracted to us Westerners by both our exotic looks and in no small part by what they perceive as our fat wallets, it is a sad fact that there are increasing numbers of Thai women see us not only as a potential saviour, but as a way to make some easy money.

Scamming Western guys used to be the domain of bargirls, but buoyed on by the success of their naughty sisters, more Thai women are playing "milk the farang", trying to extract as much money out of western guys as they can.

So, if you are pursuing a relationship with a Thai woman and you suspect that things are not all that they seem, get her checked out before it's too late. Whether you met her in a naughty bar, a not so naughty bar, online, in a shop, on the street, in fact just about anywhere, if things don't feel right, get her checked out.

The service is available anywhere in Thailand and is not limited just to Bangkok and Pattaya. :o

For full details, email: [email protected].

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sickman's been doing TG checks for years and he's good at it.

Things must be slack if he's advertising again.

He speaks and reads Thai so can listen in to the scammers in the bars etc.

Most clients don't want to read a negative report...... :o so you pay upfront.

I don't blame him!

It's a good $$$ sideline for a teacher :D

Sickman's been doing TG checks for years and he's good at it.

Things must be slack if he's advertising again.

He speaks and reads Thai so can listen in to the scammers in the bars etc.

Most clients don't want to read a negative report...... :o so you pay upfront.

I don't blame him!

It's a good $$$ sideline for a teacher :D

must be a foregone conclusion in many cases .

he quotes 70% dodgy , 20% ok ,10% unestablished

Nothing wrong with finding out the truth. Provided that you can handle the truth.

Stickman was always going to be more than an English teacher. His website says that.

Like the best ship Captains of forgone centurys, you have to eat the same as everyone else on your boat. That way you will have a realistic opinion of your situation.

If he has ups and downs it's only because you have ups and downs.

Some folks put him down, so i say this. When he's sat putting you down, you can bet you're doing better than him.

:o:D

I think it's a pretty low line of work.. On par with some of the boiler room losers and other sad cases.

As if foreign men who visit Thailand and the bars are very reliable and faithful. It's completely logical for a woman to keep her options open.

What would make me gain some respect back is if he'd offer the same service to women as well: Find out how faithful their farang boyfriend really is, for some money, or for a freebie, or pro bono.

Same same.

I think it's a pretty low line of work..  On par with some of the boiler room losers and other sad cases. 

As if foreign men who visit Thailand and the bars are very reliable and faithful.  It's completely logical for a woman to keep her options open.

What would make me gain some respect back is if he'd offer the same service to women as well: Find out how faithful their farang boyfriend really is, for some money, or for a freebie, or pro bono.

Same same.

Good point, like every farang is totally honest...yea right.

I have over the years seen so many farang liars and cheats that I would certainly keep my options open if I was a Thai woman. When her looks start to go, her darling farang husband will be bonking every young thing in sight!!

After all, if a guy is willing to pay someone for company, there must be something wrong with him somewhere, not exactly a dream man is he, hardly the Catch of the day so to speak!

Most Thai women end up with a very low class farang, lets fact it, if your daughter came home with a guy that told you he spent a lot of money to travel across the world to pay for sex with poor people, how would you feel about him, I know what I would say to my daughter, " Get what you can outta him, then drop him like a bad habit "

Stickman is doing a great job to get money from these losers, I have to admire him. :o

'quote' there are some women that will do all they can to secure their future.

That's their job isn't it? I always thought that was a womans role in life.

Even Ramsgate girls will try to better their lives. :o

This 'Ramsgate' intrigues me; is it some kind of run down slum in England with crack whores and well fare babies?

Edited by mbkudu

After all, if a guy is willing to pay someone for company, there must be something wrong with him somewhere, not exactly a dream man is he, hardly the Catch of the day so to speak!

Most Thai women end up with a very low class farang, lets fact it, if your daughter came home with a guy that told you he spent a lot of money to travel across the world to pay for sex with poor people, how would you feel about him, I know what I would say to my daughter, " Get what you can outta him, then drop him like a bad habit "

Stickman is doing a great job to get money from these losers, I have to admire him.  :o

Here he goes again, the loony from Ramsgate/Margate/Charlton/Japan is on the march again!

It would be even worse if you took up a low paying deadend job to be around it all the time. Then write about it all the time. Seems some are just so sucked into

these unhealthy relationships it is the only thing on their mind. If it is not their problem it is someone elses problem they are trying to get involved in. Who is the loser. The only loser is the one who marries into it and has to put up with the bull and pay to get out of it. Whores can be expensive but no where close to the price of a wife.

(quote)

Good point, like every farang is totally honest...yea right.

I have over the years seen so many farang liars and cheats that I would certainly keep my options open if I was a Thai woman. When her looks start to go, her darling farang husband will be bonking every young thing in sight!!

Stickman is doing a great job to get money from these losers, I have to admire him. :o

Edited by Khun ?

It is like the old saying goes, if it is too good to be true then it usually is, why some hot little honey would want to shag some old balding expat farang with a paunch? You know the truth and it seems like throwing good money after bad to pay someone to tell you this. If you are over the hill face facts you the only free pussy will be as wrinkly as you are :o:D:D

Dear Doc....

Are you really insinuating that all Thai women who are married etc. to farang are prostitutes? And that all Thai women married to farang are poor people, selling themselves for sex?

What a wrong post of the advocate himself!

Dear Doc....

Are you really insinuating that all Thai women who are married etc. to farang are prostitutes? And that all Thai women married to farang are poor people, selling themselves for sex?

What a wrong post of the advocate himself!

All Thai women, who said that ? :o

You even highlighted my words and you still misquote me. Try again. :D