Schengen Visa Help

Hey Guys,

I will be travelling to Europe shortly and i am wandering about the airticket and the hotel thing that we need to show while applying.

I still have not confirm things in hands still will be traveling around 20th june for a month so does i have to plan the full trip now.

If i make false hotel booking will they check? Is it a serious consequense.

What about the tickets.Since i might change my flight is that a problem.

Want to know thanks a ton.

They say they will check hotel bookings, though whether they do or not I really don't know. If you book a hotel at the rack rate you will need to secure it with a credit card but they will not charge the card until you check out, so you can cancel after you have the visa and go for something else.

I think the travel tickets are more tricky, they say they want to see your confirmed itinerary but suggest you don't buy the tickets, obviously they don't live in the real world.

Don't forget the insurance.

Think you need to think pretty quick as I believe it can take a few weeks for a French appointment, and I assume the others would be the same.

Hey Guys,

I will be travelling to Europe shortly and i am wandering about the airticket and the hotel thing that we need to show while applying.

I still have not confirm things in hands still will be traveling around 20th june for a month so does i have to plan the full trip now.

If i make false hotel booking will they check? Is it a serious consequense.

What about the tickets.Since i might change my flight is that a problem.

Want to know thanks a ton.

Look around at some of the major hotel chains and see if they will make a charge for a cancelled booking. Some of them will not charge you anythign if you cancel in good time. All you have to have is a hotel booking that can be checked.