2 Week Visitor Visa For Uk,

I live in Thailand for near 3 years now with my thai GF, we want to go to the UK in late July for 2 weeks holiday, how soon should i start the application process?

Im a Uk national, GF is a Thai national, she has been to the UK 2 times before with me,last time was oct 2007, is it still a similar process or can we do it by post? we live 600ks north of BKK and flights to and from eat into the money ect, she does have every reason to return and so do I,

Thanks for any advice, Lickey..

I live in Thailand for near 3 years now with my thai GF, we want to go to the UK in late July for 2 weeks holiday, how soon should i start the application process?

Im a Uk national, GF is a Thai national, she has been to the UK 2 times before with me,last time was oct 2007, is it still a similar process or can we do it by post? we live 600ks north of BKK and flights to and from eat into the money ect, she does have every reason to return and so do I,

Thanks for any advice, Lickey..

Probably best to put the application in towards the end of May/beginning of June. You will have to tell them the date you wish to travel on and they will probably start the visa from that date. They only tend to date visas 3 months in advance.