At Bangsue Junction

bterrier

post-34511-1241489954.jpg

post-34511-1241489922.jpg

i have chosen these because.......

i like your images. they have a kind of child like naivete about them. interesting rendition of colors and i even like the quirky angles and the small size

lets see some more.....

but make sure you delete the ones that you don not feel have any merit and just keep the good ones, looking at bad photos does will not make you a better photographer because you keep the bad images in you minds eye and may be repeat them... not a good idea

post-34511-1241489938.jpg

Edited by yumidesign

A large set of photos like this is better suited to an entry in the Photo Album section.

It is difficult to evaluate so many shots.

Thanks

he did select 3

6 x 4 makes 24 in my book...........................

A large set of photos like this is better suited to an entry in the Photo Album section.

Thanks

he did select 3

6 x 4 makes 24 in my book...........................

See post #9

Thanks

I agree, these shots seem quite similar because they are in effect, an album of low rez images.

Heavy vignetting, hot sun, train stuff. When seen as a group they have a certain portfolio appeal and a certain uniform style. But this is not evaluate my style, it is evaluate my photo.

However since you later selected three, I can say that there seems to be a lot of noise and the images seem soft. They do have a certain character to them though which I believe is their appeal. Yumi describes that characteristic well except for the small size part which I think ruins our ability to give them a fair review.

As a photographer you have developed a style which is much harder to accomplish than technical ability. But good technical control would have helped these images a great deal.

Edited by canuckamuck