Korart hotels

markt

Sima Thani ( formerly Dusit Thani ) and the Royal Princess are two decent Hotels.

The Sima Thani has a decent karaoke bar/disco in the basement. They're both in the 1000-1500 category.

Loads of 300-500 baht hotels , more basic but still clean.

Plenty of discos and bars in town ,believe it or not , theres a Marine Disco as well... :o

Hello

I have stayed in both of the hotels mentioned. They are both exceptional. Sima Thani is a very nice hotel with a cheeky disco singing bar below. There are lots of things available as an extra to the odd bottle of singha. But the girls charge their rate at 2000bhatt. Maybe not what you want anyway.

The Royal Princess is a bit better in my opinion and it is close to the night market and the market is fantastic. Again has a disco bar. full of rich and ignorant Japenese business men.

All good though. Not many taxis but loads of tuktuks

Does anyone know of any hotels in Korart, not Kao Yai, but in the town.  I'm looking to pay around 1000-1,500 B a night.

I stayed at the K Stars Hotel (Khorat Hotel) in the 500 Baht rooms which were not too bad. Their rooms can go up to 1500 B for a deluxe suite. A fair bit of nightlife at the entrance with a nightclub next door and restaurante. Walking distance to the night bazaar.