Evaluate My Photo

The Vulcan

Twins are always a fun image. The composition suits the image, I like the geometry in the background and the clean whites which work with the clothing.

My only negative observation would be that the twins seem a bit nervous. Sometimes it helps to waste 20 quick shots or so and then people begin to lose that job interview expression. Anyhow, I am jealous of the 5D,

Actually these were the last 2 shots of a 40 shot barrage!

Boredom was the problem with the twins and I was only shooting for some 2/3 minutes !

Wouldn't swop/trade my 5D for the world. Best camera I've ever used and that includes the new Mark 11.

Interesting shots.

You bought 70-200 F4L IS too?

How does it compare with 70-200 F2.8L?

It's a lot lighter and more user friendly to start with. It's also a LOT sharper even without the IS. Keeper rate with IS is obviously higher too. Problem is, the 5D isn't really qquick enough in focusing to really take advantage of the lens in action shots. However, as I shoot very little (if any) action this isn't a problem.

Good lens - should have bought this in the first place.

7k swop trade was a good deal too.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with 'BigSnake' on all of his three points.

1st photo is the best though.

In the second photo shame the kids showed so much teeth once again, if they had just smiled and hid their teeth.... :)

As for the background all white, works for me as it draws the Twins towards you and without the background to distract you.

Nice job 'The Vulcan'. Thanking for sharing your works with us. :D

Yours truly,

Win in Kanchanaburi :D