:)

You mean shit Juventus.... :D

Leeds, everytime........... :D

redrus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of the worst supporters there are possibly, two cracking set to,s due, both off the pitch and on it in the next few days in the play offs.

Leeds vs Millwall 9th. May and the return leg on the 14th. May

Any odds on them being sporting non violent affairs, especially in the second leg if it,s tight.

:) at the ready with extra police back up off the park maybe

Hmmmmmm

Edited by sheff_mick

Talking of the worst supporters there are possibly, two cracking set to,s due, both off the pitch and on it in the next few days in the play offs.

Leeds vs Millwall 9th. May and the return leg on the 14th. May

Any odds on them being sporting non violent affairs, especially in the second leg if it,s tight.

:) at the ready with extra police back up off the park maybe

Hmmmmmm

London could well be like a War Zone in certain areas tomorrow..

I have both Leeds & Millwall Pals here on Samui, the Leeds people reckon they'll be taking down at least 1,500 without Tickets & the Millwall one's, as always, are what they are...

Add to that 4 miles away as the Crow flies you have West Ham V Liverpool, albeit a little later in the day, & the Met will DEFINATELY have their work cut out tomorrow..

worst football supporters are in MANU!!

We certainly know where the worst behaved footballers are. :)

i know what you mean! but thats not how it is. the MANU fans and players including the manager is the best behaved people..

Worst as in not getting behind their side have to be Man U. Seems every game televised this year there have been comments re the lack of atmosphere inside the stadium. Made absolutely no noise at the Brit this season.

Worst as in violence wise- oddly Grimsby a bad bunch. Must be the sea air up there :)

Worst grounds to visit, Old Trafford and St James Park. No atmosphere at all these days.

went away to both of them in recent memory and neither were as quiet as stamford bridge or the emirates. embarrassing they were.

Worst grounds to visit, Old Trafford and St James Park. No atmosphere at all these days.

went away to both of them in recent memory and neither were as quiet as stamford bridge or the emirates. embarrassing they were.

I think that a lot of clubs have undergone the same depletion of atmosphere. You'll find the same with West Ham , for instance, from those that remember when Upton Park was one of the most intimidating grounds for any away team. Now you'll just find griping amongst supporters about the lack of atmosphere. I should reckon that's the same all over. I can even remember when Stamford Bridge and Highbury both had great atmospheres.

Whether that's solely due to all-seaters and/or the 'new breed of supporters' - the Sky generation - who just expect too much is debatable.

I think that a lot of clubs have undergone the same depletion of atmosphere. You'll find the same with West Ham , for instance, from those that remember when Upton Park was one of the most intimidating grounds for any away team. Now you'll just find griping amongst supporters about the lack of atmosphere. I should reckon that's the same all over. I can even remember when Stamford Bridge and Highbury both had great atmospheres.

Whether that's solely due to all-seaters and/or the 'new breed of supporters' - the Sky generation - who just expect too much is debatable.

I reckon it's both of those personally Mate..

bit of both of those really man. plus the emirates just has far too many corporate boxes full of people who are not there for the football.

Worst as in not getting behind their side have to be Man U. Seems every game televised this year there have been comments re the lack of atmosphere inside the stadium. Made absolutely no noise at the Brit this season.

United away, made no noise.................. Utter fookin <deleted>........! Where were you sitting, Old Trafford....! :)

redrus

United away, made no noise.................. Utter fookin <deleted>........! Where were you sitting, Old Trafford....! :)

redrus

Man Ure's Away following is probably the best in the League for volume & as i've said before, they are the ONLY Club to sell out EVERY Away allocation that they have had since the start of the Premiership so as much as i don't like them, knocking their Away support is not something i'm foolish enough to do...

Edited by MSingh