Worst Football Supporters

Chaimai

As the football season draws to a close I can turn my mind to cricket or, let my mind wander loosely about something connected with football.

I tried to give some thought to the "worst" football supporters I have experienced over the years. Millwall fans were an obvious one that came to mind and it was never a pleasant trip to go to The Den. I also thought of the fans who are consistent 'whingers'.

Who do you think are the worst supporters and, for what reason.

I may as well start a thread for best supporters just to relieve any boredom :o

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

middlesbrough fans always sing 'in your liverpool slums' at liverpool fans. have you fuc_king seen middlesbrough?

met some nice newcastle fans but have met far more deluded wallies.

and for atmosphere in the ground, i've never been anywhere as quiet and humour-free as stamford bridge.

Ones who leave 5 minutes before the end of the game to beat the traffic, and ones who physically cry when they get relegated or dont win the cup final.

But i went to the famous 4-3 Liverpool Newcastle game in back in 1995 this result meant ManU as good as won the league, and Liverpool fans were over the moon with this, it showed me this ManU/ Liverpool rivalry is manufactured, well from the Liverpool side.

Hello, I'm MrBoJangles and I'm a Rochdale supporter.

I think that Manchester United supporters are the worstest supporters in the whole wide world :o

Ones who leave 5 minutes before the end of the game to beat the traffic,

Man United fans set off to the match at 9am in the morning to get there early and then leave 5 minutes before the match starts to avoid the traffic after the game :D

I think that Manchester United supporters are the worstest supporters in the whole wide world :o

Man United fans set off to the match at 9am in the morning to get there early and then leave 5 minutes before the match starts to avoid the traffic after the game :D

Must have been playing you and the result was already in the bag :D

As the football season draws to a close I can turn my mind to cricket or, let my mind wander loosely about something connected with football.

I tried to give some thought to the "worst" football supporters I have experienced over the years. Millwall fans were an obvious one that came to mind and it was never a pleasant trip to go to The Den. I also thought of the fans who are consistent 'whingers'.

Atlanta Falcon Fans...Atlanta fans just don't support any of their teams even when they are doing well...what, we have football too!!!!!!

I may as well start a thread for best supporters just to relieve any boredom :D

Atlanta Falcon Fans...Atlanta fans just don't support any of their teams even when they are doing well...what, we have football too!!!!!!

Atlanta - is that the place where million dollar QB's fight dogs for fun? :o

I may as well start a thread for best supporters just to relieve any boredom :D

Atlanta - is that the place where million dollar QB's fight dogs for fun? :o

yes and end up in prison...unlike places that have mass riots and beatings even if they win.

Must have been playing you and the result was already in the bag :D

What? 5 minutes before the game has even started !! Oh yeah, sorry, you already had the ref in your pocket :D:D

That constitutes a good supporter vs. a bad supporter for you guys: one who causes mayhem and destruction after a game or one that doesn't? I know, I know, I am being too general. Which fans are the rowdiest, does that constitute good vs. bad?

The Chuffs.

The Chuffs pretend to "support" a club until that club becomes out of fashion/crap.

Singapore is swimming with Chuffs.

I support Sheff Utd even when they are crap................and theres a lot of crap belive me, :D not to mention being unfashionable. :o

Could be worse ,,like Rotherham or Wednesday

The worst fans are the ones who follow players and not teams. Ooh I love Owen, so I love Liverpool...Real Madrid...Newcastle...(Blackburn).

The second worst are the ones who claim they support their local team but then also have a premier league team and won't stop going on about Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

The worst fans are the ones who follow players and not teams. Ooh I love Owen, so I love Liverpool...Real Madrid...Newcastle...(Blackburn).

The second worst are the ones who claim they support their local team but then also have a premier league team and won't stop going on about Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

To be fair, the 'gap' has become so wide that you need to support/follow a Premiership team otherwise you lose interest in the top competition/s.

I have supported Forest man and boy, but I now 'follow' Man Utd. I hated the b4stards when Forest were in the same league but I have grown to admire Ferguson and his teams.

There is nothing worse than watching a top game as a neutral - how can you not care who wins. You need a bit of passion, generated by the desire for one of the teams to win.

The Chuffs.

The Chuffs pretend to "support" a club until that club becomes out of fashion/crap.

Singapore is swimming with Chuffs.

I support Sheff Utd even when they are crap................and theres a lot of crap belive me, :D not to mention being unfashionable. :D

Could be worse ,,like Rotherham or Wednesday

if I remember they were also briefly fashionable when the housmartins / beautiful south were popular. A few of the band were afflicted. :D

wednesday fans think they are a fashionable, legends in their own mind is what springs to mind. :D

For Rotherham it goes without saying. Never have been ( apart from 1981/82 season beating chelsea 10-1 on agg ) :wai: and not likely to be in future. :o

Maybe only enough room for one fashionable club in sheffield!!

Edited by highchol

Cardiff City....without a doubt.

Hateful people

Agree.

I couldn't stand them reach the Premiership! If was bad enough being in the Championship with them let alone suffering them in the Premiership! :D

They are still waiting to do a lap of honour! :D (For those none Stoke supporters this was when we put them out of the Div 2 playoffs at there own ground in the last minute . . . just before we scored they had the audacity to put a tannoy announcement out asking for there fans to stay off the pitch so the players could do a lap of honour . . . suffice they didn't need to! :):D )

Take a tip from me lads - South America Can get Pretty Dodgy !!

BUENOS AIRES - An 85-year-old woman and 55-year-old man were shot when Boca Juniors fans fought amongst themselves before their team's match against Argentinos Juniors on Sunday, an emergency services official said.

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/southamerica/26851/default.aspx

PS Plenty of good anecdotal evidence to suggest the Swansea v Cardiff game is worth a wide berth.

PS Plenty of good anecdotal evidence to suggest the Swansea v Cardiff game is worth a wide berth.

Stoke v Cardiff can get very tasty also! One game a few years back at the Britannia a coach load of their 'lads' were stopped and amongst the knives, baseball bats etc one items retrieved was a circular saw blade! :)

Then there were the Stoke v Millwall games back at the Victoria Ground . . . they were hateful atmospheres. You just knew it would kick off without fail!

Football supporters who are Clickish, stand together and do not even want to hear or listen to relevant honest views of individuals who are not considered part of their regular group.

Sheff. Mick

A proud Owls supporter of many years and especially so, irrespective of the ups and downs that many of us face as long term genuine supporters.