Millions Of Red Shirts Hidden Away

Jingthing

I have some red shirts that for obvious reasons are not a good idea to wear about town. There must be tens of millions of them now hidden away all over Thailand. Aside from just tossing them or using as rags, any ideas about a better use for this hidden resource?

How about

-- big bonfires in the cool season?

-- load them up in a big ship and send to Nicaragua?

-- an art piece, string a continuous red shirt from the Royal Cliff in Pattaya to Bangkok's government house?

That's just a start. I am sure the perfect, brilliant idea is out there ...

Edited by Jingthing

Export them for resale in the P.R China ?

Invest in some fabric-dye ?

Run a special-sale for the colour-blind ?

Acquire some yellow-shirts, then package them for sale at a serious mark-up, as official & historic memorial-sets ?

Wear them in the privacy of your own home, with the blinds drawn, and hope nobody calls at the front-door ?

Use them as night-wear ? (my own option for my Osama Bin Laden shirt)

I have yellow and red shirts as well as some blue ones. I have given serious thought about simply going out with NO shirt. Restaurants may make exceptions for shirtless farangs because they wouldn't want customers beaten up in their business place.

It's really a shame when you are labeled because of the color of your shirt. Yesterday a Thai friend of mine said that a new faction is forming that will wear white shirts.

Take them all to Swampy .

Hand them out to newly arriving falangs who in your 'very considered opinion' :o would be worthy of being gifted one. Better still hand them out at the taxi ramp and you also match the falang and the red shirt with what again would be the ideal match in your 'very considered opinion' as the taxi driver. :D you could even suggest an immediate trip to a PAD rally :D

you will need a much bigger spoon to stir the sh!t than that

I mean this is the land of not keeping your red shirts in the closet right?

Folks here can change gender why cant they change shirts without fear?

Yup you will need a bigger spoon mak mak ! :o

Yup you will need a bigger spoon mak mak !

Whatever. I really wonder about this topic.

While for each one of us, a few wasted red shirts is no big deal, when you multiply that by the entire population of Thailand, you have a hidden resource of significance.

Consider all the planet resources, man hours, and capital that went into producing those red shirts ...

Edited by Jingthing

Tell you what, I've got a 40' container load of Free Nelson Mandela tee shirts stashed away in the East End, London, maybe we could do a deal. :)

Yeah, let's bring Nelson to Thailand and get him arrested at the Imperial Queens Park for littering. :D

Edited by JoeThePoster

Tell you what, I've got a 40' container load of Free Nelson Mandela tee shirts stashed away in the East End, London, maybe we could do a deal. :)

Yeah, let's bring Nelson to Thailand and get him arrested at the Imperial Queens Park for littering. :D

Well as long as he is not wearing a singlet in his passport photo he'll get through immigration okay.

While for each one of us, a few wasted red shirts is no big deal, when you multiply that by the entire population of Thailand,

That is a 101% Falang thought that will never pass through a Thai's head.

So no need to worry about the entire Thai pop just the falang pop & in reality not all of that either :)

Put a yellow star on them and ship 'em to Vietnam to be sold as souvenir flags.

OR

Put a yellow star on them and hand 'em out to the Army so they can invade Cambodia as punishment for supporting Thaksin, and blame the Vietnamese.

Maybe you can exchange it with the "one shot two kills" TShirt in Palaestine?

(that TShirt Israel Army found so funny, it shows a pregnant Muslim woman "one shot two kills", but it sells surprisingly bad in Muslim countries)

F*** it. I still wear my bright red "I love Thaksin" cap around, and will continue to do so until this country officially accepts that it is an undemocratic police state, or at least until the yellows admit their own fascist tendencies.

Your shirt belongs on your back whenever the hel_l you feel like it.

jc

EDIT: And this board doesn't seem to allow me to write h-e-l-l. That's almost ridiculous.

Edited by johncitizen

• 3 weeks later...
Yup you will need a bigger spoon mak mak !

Whatever. I really wonder about this topic.

While for each one of us, a few wasted red shirts is no big deal, when you multiply that by the entire population of Thailand, you have a hidden resource of significance.

Consider all the planet resources, man hours, and capital that went into producing those red shirts ...

Probably not good to burn for alternative engergy,

could release noxious fumes or at least attitudes.

Lord knows they are polluting the body politic right now.

With changes in attitude in Spain and even Mexico, and a with it's large stockpile of red rags, I'm thinking Thailand is ripe for a major move into the Bullfighting industry... :)

Well it's over halfway there already with all the bullsh*t it has, both locally produced and import varieties. :D