Eva Air Sale

Chaimai

Offers on departures from London-Heathrow

EVA Airways is offering fantastic return rates departing from London - Heathrow to Bangkok or Taipei from as little as:

Destination

Travel Period From

London Heathrow (LHR)

Economy FROM

Elite Class FROM

Premium

Laurel FROM

Bangkok

01MAY – 10JUL 2009

11JUL – 27AUG2009

28AUG – 09DEC2009

24DEC – 31DEC2009

GBP490

GBP580

GBP490

GBP580

GBP880

N/A

GBP880

N/A

GBP1430

GBP1580

GBP1430

GBP1580

Taipei

01MAY – 10JUL 2009

11JUL – 27AUG2009

28AUG – 09DEC2009

24DEC – 31DEC2009

GBP500

GBP610

GBP500

GBP610

GBP990

N/A

GBP990

N/A

GBP1700

GBP1850

GBP1700

GBP1850

Book by : 15 JUL 2009. For full terms & conditions please visit www.evaair.com

Sorry - this 'cut & paste' did not work very well, suggest you visit the website.

Edited by Chaimai

I got this email from Eva yesterday and whilst I like Eva I don't think their "from" prices are that cheap, you can get Etihad or Emirates flights for sub £400 for May.

But they are not DIRECT.

If you are happy with a Middle east hop then don't bother with Thai or EVA because you will always get cheaper.

But they are not DIRECT.

If you are happy with a Middle east hop then don't bother with Thai or EVA because you will always get cheaper.

No they are not direct, but if price is important then a 20% saving is not insignificant and might be worth the stop.

But they are not DIRECT.

No they are not direct, but if price is important then a 20% saving is not insignificant and might be worth the stop.

Exactly - pay your money and take your choice :)

They are still not that cheap. This offer has been out for ages - weeks!!!

You can fly cheaper indirect but you can also book EVA flights with teh likes of Opodo and some other websites cheaper than the EVA website.

EVA is my choice of airline to BKK.

But they are not DIRECT.

The stopovers are usually quite short.. about 1 to 1half hours on most middle east airlines if you are flying to London. I dont know about you but I like to stretch my legs after 6 hours and it does break up the journey. A quick look around the duty free shop and they are calling you for your next flight to London. Well worth the lower price I think.

Offers on departures from London-Heathrow

EVA Airways is offering fantastic return rates departing from London - Heathrow to Bangkok or Taipei from as little as:

[

When we lived in the UK we always booked EVA with west east travel westeasttraveldotcodotuk keener prices.....

I got this email from Eva yesterday and whilst I like Eva I don't think their "from" prices are that cheap, you can get Etihad or Emirates flights for sub £400 for May.
Birmingham to Bangkok for 399.40 GBP on Emirates, even shows that price for September flights on their Website. The thing I don't understand is, why Emirates charge 722 GBP for BKK to Birmingham return, for the same time scheduals, but in reverse. Any one know ?

Couple of flights this week from Manchester to LOS for...£299 including Tax.. :) although most from London are in the mid £380- £450 range ...Etti-Emi-Gulf-RJ...etc...Thai of course still playing SUPERIOR....peng

Singapore however have also now just dropped theirs to £460...LHR -Sin-Bk r/t on the A380 so I just had to have it...never been on it yet :D

Checked out EVA but all sold out for the days we wanted......MPR......another jolli on the cards .......

Couple of flights this week from Manchester to LOS for...£299 including Tax.. :) although most from London are in the mid £380- £450 range ...Etti-Emi-Gulf-RJ...etc...Thai of course still playing SUPERIOR....peng

Singapore however have also now just dropped theirs to £460...LHR -Sin-Bk r/t on the A380 so I just had to have it...never been on it yet :D

Checked out EVA but all sold out for the days we wanted......MPR......another jolli on the cards .......

Under £300 inc tax form Manchester? Please tell me where you found that! I seem to be looking at around £450.

Under £400 with Emirates from Birmingham though.

And like you, i have noticed the good fares from Singapore :D

I'm travelling from UK in october, and staying about 3 months. But due to work, i can't fix a firm date to book yet. I don't want to lose out on some of these good fares though :D

just a suggestion for anyone looking at EVA Air. join their frequent flyers club ( on the internet ) then you get access to club promotions even if you have never flown with them when you sign in on their website.

Birmingham to Bangkok for 399.40 GBP on Emirates, even shows that price for September flights on their Website. The thing I don't understand is, why Emirates charge 722 GBP for BKK to Birmingham return, for the same time scheduals, but in reverse. Any one know ?

I was wondering the same thing.I had to return to the U.K a couple of months ago and had to pay nearly £800.Several mates who were traveling from the U.K to Bkk around the same time were paying about £350 with the same airline.Seems a bit strange to me.

Under £300 inc tax form Manchester? Please tell me where you found that! I seem to be looking at around £450.

Under £400 with Emirates from Birmingham though.

And like you, i have noticed the good fares from Singapore :D

I'm travelling from UK in october, and staying about 3 months. But due to work, i can't fix a firm date to book yet. I don't want to lose out on some of these good fares though :D

Just had a quick look with OPODO and put in a couple od dates from Manchester and......maybe not a fav but in Star Alli....

there are loads of other goodies on the cards.....Credit Crunch has advantages. sometimes.... :D

anyway........Manchester -Bangkok Return (incl Taxes)

Total price: £ 300.30 GBP

Price per adult including taxes and booking fees: £ 300.30 GBP

Outbound: Wed 13 May 09 Please select flight time

Departing G1_O_1_1A_NA 11:20 Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom Duration:19:45 , 1 stop(s)

Arriving 13:05

+ 1 day(s) Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand Turkish Airlines

Inbound: Fri 29 May 09

DepartingG1_I_1_1A_NA 23:35 Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand Duration: 16:45 , 1 stop(s)

Arriving 10:20

+ 1 day(s) Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom Turkish Airlines :D

As said we are taking Singapore Airway just to check out the A380 and at £450 not a bad price.......

Now to check out the cheapest from Bangers to CM...... :D .....with NO Tourists and NO dosh about lets see wots on Offer ...being LOS probably TG wants and arm and a leg...figures....

anyway........Manchester -Bangkok Return (incl Taxes)

Total price: £ 300.30 GBP

Price per adult including taxes and booking fees: £ 300.30 GBP

Outbound: Wed 13 May 09 Please select flight time

Departing G1_O_1_1A_NA 11:20 Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom Duration:19:45 , 1 stop(s)

Arriving 13:05

Inbound: Fri 29 May 09

DepartingG1_I_1_1A_NA 23:35 Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand Duration: 16:45 , 1 stop(s)

Arriving 10:20

+ 1 day(s) Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom Turkish Airlines :D

As said we are taking Singapore Airway just to check out the A380 and at £450 not a bad price.......

Now to check out the cheapest from Bangers to CM...... :D .....with NO Tourists and NO dosh about lets see wots on Offer ...being LOS probably TG wants and arm and a leg...figures....

Ohhhh Turkish Airlines :D i'm not sure if i'm that brave, but danm good price!

as you say, with no tourists and no £ around, TG will still want top dollar :)

Tried another :) date....

Total price: £ 298.50 GBP

Price per adult including taxes and booking fees: £ 298.50 GBP

Outbound: Fri 15 May 09

and from the Smoke for.......£298

Departing ...11:25 London Heathrow Apt, United Kingdom

Duration:19:40 , 1 stop(s) Arriving 13:05

or

Departing G1_O_1_1A_NA 16:30 London Heathrow Apt, United Kingdom

Duration:14:35 , 1 stop(s) Arriving 13:05

back..

Departing 23:35 Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand Duration: 16:30 , 1 stop(s)

Arriving 10:05

+ 1 day(s) London Heathrow Apt, United Kingdom Turkish Airlines :D

Do I hear £250....??