Kitty Kat To Thailand

I know this information has to be posted somewhere but I can't find it so I will ask the question: Where can I look or how much does it cost to fly a cat from the U.S. to Thaialnd? The cat has all his paperwork in order, shots, ect. Any help would be appreciated

I know this information has to be posted somewhere but I can't find it so I will ask the question: Where can I look or how much does it cost to fly a cat from the U.S. to Thaialnd? The cat has all his paperwork in order, shots, ect. Any help would be appreciated

Will the cat be travelling with you?

It will cost $200 one way on THAI if the cage is 30x30x50cm and less than 10kg including cat.

$100 for the cat and other $100 for the cage. THAI charges separately for some reason.

Will the cat be travelling with you?

It will cost $200 one way on THAI if the cage is 30x30x50cm and less than 10kg including cat.

$100 for the cat and other $100 for the cage. THAI charges separately for some reason.

It will be going with my wife from the U.S. to Thailand as I work in the beautiful paradise that is Iraq. That is a lot cheaper than i thought it would be. Is that all?

See pinned topic on importing your pet into Thailand on this forum.

Make sure to find an airline that will take your cat as excess baggage on the flight with you. (Not all do) Much more expensive if you have to send the cat as cargo. Also formalities much easier this end if pet arrives as excess baggage. The carrier will come through on the baggage carousel with your luggage. If arriving by cargo you have to go to the cargo area of the airport to retrieve your pet.

I brought my cat from Hong Kong to Thailand. Travel cost for the cat was just the excess baggage fee which was around US$50.

I have heard that some airlines will now allow pets to travel in the passenger cabin (subject to fitting the criteria re size and approved travel container). Not sure if this applies on long haul or international flights though. It might be worth checking out.