Suspected Irish Drug Dealer Arrested By Banglamung Police.

Boater

On Tuesday Morning at the front of Banglamung Police Station, Police Colonel Somnook, the Chief of the station held a press conference to announce the arrest of an Irish National accused of dealing in class 1 drugs. Mr. Thomas McCauley aged 48 was presented to the gathered media. In front of him was an array of illegal narcotics seized during an undercover operation led by Police Major Gamon. A Black Toyota Fortuna was also seized and taken into evidence. Police Colonel Somnook revealed Mr. McCauley was arrested at 6pm on Monday Night after undercover operatives posing as drug buyers arranged to meet Mr. McCauley in front of a 7-11 Convenience Store in Soi Kow Tha Low. He soon appeared and a transaction involving 6,000 Baht’s worth of Crystal Methamphetamine, known in Thailand as “Ya Ice”, took place. Officers then moved in and detained Mr. McCauley and undertook a search of his vehicle. Inside Police found 109g of Crystal Methamphetamine, 7 Yabba Tablets, 2 Ecstasy Tablets, 11.4g of Marijuana, 12g of Raw Opium, a weighing machine, many small plastic bags thought to be used to distribute the drugs and 52,500 Baht in cash. Mr. McCauley confirmed that he has been residing here in Pattaya for about 7 years and he is now facing serious drug dealing charges in Court which could see him receive a lengthy custodial sentence if he is convicted.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/april/..._28_04_52.shtml

Mr. McCauley confirmed that he has been residing here in Pattaya for about 7 years...

Me thinks he will be residing in (or near) Patters for many years to come :)

We don't need ferengs like this giving the rest of us a bad rep!

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

I like the picture with all the Somchais stood behind him looking really proud of themselves. Obviously sold to the wrong falang who was looking to score a few browny points. If he has got plenty of dosh he should be ok. Donating his Fortuner to the head Somchai will be a good start.

I like the picture with all the Somchais stood behind him looking really proud of themselves. Obviously sold to the wrong falang who was looking to score a few browny points. If he has got plenty of dosh he should be ok. Donating his Fortuner to the head Somchai will be a good start.

did he have a work permit :)

Yep, the power that be put a sting operation on this bad boy big time, took his and his drugs down the tube. Just a little least YaBa on the street. :):D They show a pics of his New truck, often wonder about my fellow farangs driving fancy new cars and trucks

during an undercover operation led by Police Major Gamon.

And with all this 'Swine Flu' going around the World, this undercover Police Major Gammon catches a drug dealer and makes the headlines. Gam'on is this for real or what? :D

I say Pata Negra to all Drug Dealers. :D

How are the Drug Dealers (Pata Negras) cured:-

The Drug Dealers from inside Thai prisons are salted and left to begin drying for two weeks, after which they are rinsed and left to dry for another four to six weeks. The curing process then takes at least a life time.
Salting of Drugees is done with sea salt. Then undergo a natural drying and maturation process in a Thai prison for a total of almost 30 years, after which they are tested.

Kan Win :)