Distilled Water To Make Colloidal Silver Water

PeterE

I recently aquired a colloidal silver water generator. It works wonderfully as long as I use distilled water totally free of minerals and any other particals. Such water one can purchase at any major supermarket in Australia.

Does anyone know where I can find this type of water in Bangkok?

Peter

Reverse osmos? Can I buy it somewhere or do I need to get the system?

On the distilled water bottles at gas stations it says 'not for human consumption'. I wonder if that is

because drinking this type of water may not be good in the long run?

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for distilled water as well. I see that it can be purchased at auto supply and medical supply shops. Can anyone recommend any shops in Bangkok for distilled water? Not looking to buy a distilling machine, just want to buy a few gallons when I need it. Thanks.

medical supply places sell ultra pure water which can be distilled or more complete osmosis. Aquarium users also need ultra pure water as some fish are very sensitive to any inpurities.

Should only be about 100 to 150 baht for 18 liters.

The medical supply place sells it here in Chiang Mai on Suthep road has it for 110 but also require a deposit for the special container to haul it home with.

Obviously you could start with clean water but if its put in just any container it might pick up some unwanted elements.

Distilled water is not suitable for drink , well it's may be clean but it's lack of minerals which is necessary for your body. If you want the "real" clean water ,I suggest you "Beyond water", the water purifier which consists of 7 advanced filter chambers and a powerful end-stage magnetiser.

PS. Beyond Water™ is covered by a USD 1 million product liability insurance to ensure you are able to enjoy its functionality at an optimal level without having to worry about any product defects.

• 2 months later...

hello,

i would love to know the lab in bangkok where i can buy medical distilled water? can you please give me a phone number and address?

thanks!

Do NOT use the distilled water from garages!! It has an additive and is dangerous to ingest.

As for distilling your own, you can't get the necessary purity. I've tried. I source from a lab in Bangkok that supplies hospitals. pm me for details.

• 1 year later...

Hi Wombat,

Seem to recall to have seen it alongside spa products Etc. in the basement of the huge Central on beach road. I MIGHT have it mixed up with Central in Phuket though. :ermm:

They sold it in about 250 ml bottles. Was rather overpriced but it can last a long time.

Cheers!