Why Us Farang Fall For Those Beautiful Thai Woman?

sanook2me

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The average Asian, and especially Thai woman, is slimmer and more athletic in build and generally more youthful in appearance than a Western woman. While some Thai women are profoundly hot, I think the top models from the West are still more attractive.

I find some Asian movie stars and models to be much hotter than Western ones. Despite my advanced age, my hormones go into overdrive when I see those angelic faces, tight bodies and some lovely exposed skin. :D

Dear God, have I found a common ground with UG? *shudders* :)

The average Asian, and especially Thai woman, is slimmer and more athletic in build and generally more youthful in appearance than a Western woman. While some Thai women are profoundly hot, I think the top models from the West are still more attractive.

I find some Asian movie stars and models to be much hotter than Western ones. Despite my advanced age, my hormones go into overdrive when I see those angelic faces, tight bodies and some lovely exposed skin. :D

yeah, but that cyborg from Terminator 3 is hardly to beat.

GuestHouse and goodheartman are being their predictable boring selves, always bashing down on other peoples taste.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so let the men enjoy what they choose?

While I'd dispute being called boring, I certainly wouldn't dispute that beauty is in the eye of the beholder or that each should enjoy what he chooses.

But let's be fair I'm allowed my idea of what is beauty too, it's not often I see what I regard as a beautiful Thai woman with a foreigners - I'm not saying it doesn't happen, of course there are beautiful Thai women with Farang boyfriends/husbands ..... just in my opinion very very few.

We both like cats (but you sure are obsessed with the whole yellow and red thing). :D

I can only talk about my Thai girlfriend and she is just the perfect woman. Lovely, kind, cute, beautiful, smart, educated, active, motivated and so much more. We live together since three years and our relationship was great since day one and seems to get even better every day.

I think alot of farangs don't 'fall' for thai women,there are a large percentage who have lost faith in western women due to failed relationship(s),in their respective homecountries and therefore have headed to asia to find someone new.My guess is none of these men were interested in thai women when they were first married.

I have also seen a large amount of farang with extremely ugly thai women.

PST.

GuestHouse and goodheartman are being their predictable boring selves, always bashing down on other peoples taste.

While I'd dispute being called boring, I certainly wouldn't dispute that beauty is in the eye of the beholder or that each should enjoy what he chooses.

But let's be fair I'm allowed my idea of what is beauty too, it's not often I see what I regard as a beautiful Thai woman with a foreigners - I'm not saying it doesn't happen, of course there are beautiful Thai women with Farang boyfriends/husbands ..... just in my opinion very very few.

...mostly the outstanding Thai beauties are together wither the 40+ bold, big bellies, who can hardly walk naturally.

I know many nice and handsome Farangs, who are together with rather severe faced Thai woman, for whom they are like young Diana Ross. :)

And Svenn, sadely, it is because we are influenced by local norm and social values. I have found myself thinking things directly related to class, something I would never think about years ago when I came here, based on skin-color. It's not about 'western' beauty, as it is the Chinese look that one creeps towards. Which is sad, one is so easily brainwashed...

In fairness I think people creep towards the Chinese Thais after their fun with the little brown cute poor ones and then want someone on an equal financial/education level as themselves - if you don't want to be a walking ATM

but mostly they are not interested in Farangs, which brings you to square one.

So true - it's very hard to meet and mingle with girls from a good background - you have to work hard and its not going to happen in a bar !

And sure mommy and daddy who have paid for an expensive education are not going to be happy their little Apun is running about with a poor farang

And Svenn, sadely, it is because we are influenced by local norm and social values. I have found myself thinking things directly related to class, something I would never think about years ago when I came here, based on skin-color. It's not about 'western' beauty, as it is the Chinese look that one creeps towards. Which is sad, one is so easily brainwashed...

In fairness I think people creep towards the Chinese Thais after their fun with the little brown cute poor ones and then want someone on an equal financial/education level as themselves - if you don't want to be a walking ATM

but mostly they are not interested in Farangs, which brings you to square one.

So true - it's very hard to meet and mingle with girls from a good background - you have to work hard and its not going to happen in a bar !

And sure mommy and daddy who have paid for an expensive education are not going to be happy their little Apun is running about with a poor farang

best thing to do: wait and action at one of the extremely beautiful office women on Silom at 12:00h during lunch break. Right, Tony??

They must all post on other forums! :)

Hah, that as it might be, but I also like to think that for us young we can afford aiming for good looks, while as you get older you might aim more and more for other qualities.

And even those that doesn't look a stunner for you and me might still look good to them or have other qualities that overshadows it.

In any way, I only hope that no man ever dates a woman he thinks is ugly.

Ps. And for the record, I see ugly people shacking up all the time back home, so...not sure, but even beauty-challenged people has urges and need for romance and love...so, let'em have fun. Only thing that might rub me is very unattractive rich older men that is walking around with stunners. Not often but it happens, especially in Bangkok. Or maybe one should be happy, that there is life after youth if you are successful enough? :D Ds.

They must all post on other forums! :D

Hah, that as it might be, but I also like to think that for us young we can afford aiming for good looks, while as you get older you might aim more and more for other qualities.

And even those that doesn't look a stunner for you and me might still look good to them or have other qualities that overshadows it.

In any way, I only hope that no man ever dates a woman he thinks is ugly.

Ps. And for the record, I see ugly people shacking up all the time back home, so...not sure, but even beauty-challenged people has urges and need for romance and love...so, let'em have fun. Only thing that might rub me is very unattractive rich older men that is walking around with stunners. Not often but it happens, especially in Bangkok. Or maybe one should be happy, that there is life after youth if you are successful enough? :D Ds.

don't expect, that the majority of Farang instand lovers are thinking.

Because there would be a huge percentage less foreigners in T, if they could get a nice woman in their home country. (and posters at TV as well)

But they are here, forced more or less involuntary to satisfy their longings and feelings by getting a (Thai)woman.

So, if someone cannot find a woman back home, he does not know about the dramatic consequences, which can or cannot influence a relationship betw. man and woman

:):D

whatever that means

Only thing that might rub me is very unattractive rich older men that is walking around with stunners.

I used to work in luxury hotels back in the West and you see the ugly but rich/stunner combo all the time there. Why should it be any different here?

What do you guys expect when you are old and ugly, and dont speak the language? Why would a non-dirt-poor girl want to be near you?

I recommend Yoga, kid.

If you study extensively, I am sure you will get over your inferiority complex

Only thing that might rub me is very unattractive rich older men that is walking around with stunners.

I used to work in luxury hotels back in the West and you see the ugly but rich/stunner combo all the time there. Why should it be any different here?

No difference, and it rubs me the same there ofcourse.

Or comforts me, as I get older...

What do you guys expect when you are old and ugly, and dont speak the language? Why would a non-dirt-poor girl want to be near you?

At least when I was your age, I could get laid in my own country.

I didn't need to move to Thailand and insult and harass everyone older than me for doing the exact same thing that I was doing! :)

Glad to hear it, UG... Same for me!!! Chiefly when I see my GF... :)

I didn't need to move to Thailand and insult and harass everyone older than me for doing the exact same thing that I was doing! :)

Wow, sick burn. Still though, even assuming I look like Humpty Dumpty, being twenty four years old with a pocket full of money, I bet you can only imagine what its like for me in Thailand. Were you that old guy who kept sneaking peaks at the inseams of those two micro university skirts of the girls eating lunch with me today? I eagerly await your reply, perhaps you can imply that I am overweight or accuse me of being a paraplegic. Whatever makes you feel less wrinkly. Mmm-k?

Edited by TonySoprano

There are cases when old and nice farangs who do not drink excessively and shower on a regular basis find nice and caring Thai women who are maybe in their 30s or 40s and both of them enjoy living together for their mutual benefit. I'm happy for them. These cases might be rare I admit but they do exist.

Primitive and bitter alcoholics who look for young girls to satisfy their unmet needs are more common of course.

Anyway its a bit stupid if young guys say this about old guys. What will we do when we are at that age? Well I know it but I have the permission to do this from my girlfriend and then my wife :)

Edited by freitag1

Wow, sick burn. Still though, even assuming I look like Humpty Dumpty, being twenty four years old with a pocket full of money, I bet you can only imagine what its like for me in Thailand. Were you that old guy who kept sneaking peaks at the inseams of those two micro university skirts of the girls eating lunch with me today? I eagerly await your reply, perhaps you can imply that I am overweight or accuse me of being a paraplegic. Whatever makes you feel less wrinkly. Mmm-k?

Tony, Tony, why do you need a bucket full of money??

I came here with almost nothing at 25 and I had it all.

I recommend Yoga, kid.

If you study extensively, I am sure you will get over your inferiority complex

The truth is the truth. One does not have to have an inferiority complex to speak it. Sure, I could dress it up and put it in sweeter terms, but really, what is the difference?

Edited by TonySoprano

There are cases when old and nice farangs who do not drink excessively and shower on a regular basis find nice and caring Thai women who are maybe in their 30s or 40s and both of them enjoy living together for their mutual benefit. I'm happy for them. These cases might be rare I admit but they do exist.

Primitive and bitter alcoholics who look for young girls to satisfy their unmet needs are more common of course.

Of course they do. They appear to the minority though. Good for them! Of course, when most people are talking of their 'Thai knockout hottie', one would assume that the age line is drawn somewhere around 30. Not to say that there are not hot 40 year olds, but the story on Thai Visa 99% of the time involves a 20-something year old girl.

hi freitag, this Tony guy is just a trolling ****. No need to answer that properly.

Anyway its a bit stupid if young guys say this about old guys. What will we do when we are at that age? Well I know it but I have the permission to do this from my girlfriend and then my wife :)

What did I say exactly? I never said anything bad about old guys paying for sex, I just simply reject their claims of masculinity. Perhaps if I actually saw one of them walking around with an attractive girl every once in awhile I would reconsider. Until then, I just assume everyone here is a liar and that their 'knockout' looks more like Mike Tyson than Halle Berry.

First of all, the ones that are attracted to Asian women/men are those who live/have long term work contract in Asia. If they were not attracted to Asians, why would they choose to be here? that means we are talking only about that precentage of people. In fact I know many men who are not attracted to Asians at all and actually exactly the opposite... In my opinion, those that are attracted to Asians (especially if they are men) often have low self esteem, are shy or not very good looking, or have any other difficulty to meet Western women and because Asian women (Thai especially) are not that choosy, treat their man with high respect, these guys are of course attracted to them. Also the looks are important: Asian women tend to have little bodies, very feminine and often look like little girls, which again for shy, not very experienced (in bed as well as in other aspects of life) men is very appealing. Western woman, who's body is more developed (as well as her intellectual side) appears somewhat frightening to these men, as they are not sure they can please her so easily, therefore they would prefer Asian woman. this is just my opinion...

First of all, the ones that are attracted to Asian women/men are those who live/have long term work contract in Asia. If they were not attracted to Asians, why would they choose to be here? that means we are talking only about that precentage of people. In fact I know many men who are not attracted to Asians at all and actually exactly the opposite... In my opinion, those that are attracted to Asians (especially if they are men) often have low self esteem, are shy or not very good looking, or have any other difficulty to meet Western women and because Asian women (Thai especially) are not that choosy, treat their man with high respect, these guys are of course attracted to them. Also the looks are important: Asian women tend to have little bodies, very feminine and often look like little girls, which again for shy, not very experienced (in bed as well as in other aspects of life) men is very appealing. Western woman, who's body is more developed (as well as her intellectual side) appears somewhat frightening to these men, as they are not sure they can please her so easily, therefore they would prefer Asian woman. this is just my opinion...

So, he left you for a bar girl, I take it.