Why Us Farang Fall For Those Beautiful Thai Woman?

sanook2me

In response to the other large thread but in reverse.

Why do Westerners fall for Asian woman/men.

Many people come from normal relationships/life in the West but something just clicks inside when visiting Asia and they either love it or hate i guess.

I loved it from the moment I arrived here - yes I had relationships in the West which were normal but did not last and I have the same here but I really do prefer living here and making a relationship with my Thai lady because things are just different and more enjoyable for me.

So why do Westerners fall for Asian people?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to the other large thread but in reverse.

Why do Westerners fall for Asian woman/men.

Many people come from normal relationships/life in the West but something just clicks inside when visiting Asia and they either love it or hate i guess.

I loved it from the moment I arrived here - yes I had relationships in the West which were normal but did not last and I have the same here but I really do prefer living here and making a relationship with my Thai lady because things are just different and more enjoyable for me.

So why do Westerners fall for Asian people?

Well in my case being all of 175 cm high - I did it so I could look down on people. :)

Isn't Kazakhstan part of Asia too?......Well that makes their women......asian women too.. :D

HOT women ..yeah :)

the one's in pattaya aren't :D

The one on tv back home are

haha...a frequent visitor of Pattaya...huh, james? :D

IMO,western women have become more and more independent in the last 100 years.Own job,own house,own car(human evolution,i guess..)Sadly,sometimes they look like men,mentally and even physically. :D

When i came to LOS,it struck me quite a bit to see the femininity of Thai women.After some year,i still find Asian ladies very charming,but i can see better the pros and cons.My first gf in los was appalled one day to see me do the laundry for both of us..(i think she misses me)

I think women in Asia will become more independent by the years,as the world becomes smaller and smaller.

I guess there are more reasons,just my 2cents :)

Isn't Kazakhstan part of Asia too?......Well that makes their women......asian women too.. :D

HOT women ..yeah :)

the one's in pattaya aren't :D

The one on tv back home are

haha...a frequent visitor of Pattaya...huh, james? :D

Nice try teacup, if you think I am gonna waste my 5000 post on replying to you - well you can just forget about it. :D

Well I don't now about the stats for all western countries, but if you look at the figures for Australian government issuance of spouse/partner/fiance visas to Thais you will see a strong growth in numbers over some years... Or at least you could when I checked them about two years ago. I know more of these visas are issued to Phillipinas, but I can't remember if there was the same growth trend there.

Not sure why this is happening, I think it is a combination of people travelling more, a breakdown of prejudice against mixed race marriages, fairly widespread disenfranchisement with what now passes as traditional farang-farang relationships, the attractiveness of certain real and imagined characteristics of Thai women, and of course the "grass is greener" syndrome.

Well I don't now about the stats for all western countries, but if you look at the figures for Australian government issuance of spouse/partner/fiance visas to Thais you will see a strong growth in numbers over some years... Or at least you could when I checked them about two years ago. I know more of these visas are issued to Phillipinas, but I can't remember if there was the same growth trend there.

Not sure why this is happening, I think it is a combination of people travelling more, a breakdown of prejudice against mixed race marriages, fairly widespread disenfranchisement with what now passes as traditional farang-farang relationships, the attractiveness of certain real and imagined characteristics of Thai women, and of course the "grass is greener" syndrome.

Bruce that's all find and dandy but at the end of the day we like the size of their fannies, let's not beat around the bush on it. :)

It has been my observation that many men "fall" for the Thai women that are the most child-like in appearance and demeanor. Creepy, really.

no argument here. beautiful doesnt come to mind when describing the thai girl.

men go for those that will take em. often time meaning girl from pattaya.

Why Us Farang Fall For Those Beautiful Thai Woman?

The evidence on the ground is that very few do.

this is very funny............more so becoz its coming from a stick in the wood kind of guy :):D:D .

the girls are downright miss boyle like............ :D:D .

on 2nd thought miss boyle could teach thai girls a thing or 2 about beauty :D:D:D , the ones that marry farangs, mind you!

Goodheartman: Sounds like you've been hanging in the wrong bars at Nana old chap ... google "katoey" ...

or perhaps time to put your glasses through the dishwasher a few times

James: Thank you for that, I can't imagine how I forgot to leave that part out

Goodheartman: Sounds like you've been hanging in the wrong bars at Nana old chap ... google "katoey" ...

or perhaps time to put your glasses through the dishwasher a few times

James: Thank you for that, I can't imagine how I forgot to leave that part out

forget the psycho bable Brucie, all things can be rationalised and explained by men's attraction to small rear ends, large front ends and no teeth.

have a nice weekend.

The average Asian, and especially Thai woman, is slimmer and more athletic in build and generally more youthful in appearance than a Western woman. While some Thai women are profoundly hot, I think the top models from the West are still more attractive. If you think about it, most farangs start out being attracted to the black-skinned Khmer-looking women in Thailand, but gradually move towards the more Western-looking Chinese-Thais... the exotic factor of poor Thais wear's off and we retract towards Western ideals.

GuestHouse and goodheartman are being their predictable boring selves, always bashing down on other peoples taste.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so let the men enjoy what they choose?

And Svenn, sadely, it is because we are influenced by local norm and social values. I have found myself thinking things directly related to class, something I would never think about years ago when I came here, based on skin-color. It's not about 'western' beauty, as it is the Chinese look that one creeps towards. Which is sad, one is so easily brainwashed...

GuestHouse and goodheartman are being their predictable boring selves, always bashing down on other peoples taste.

And Svenn, sadely, it is because we are influenced by local norm and social values. I have found myself thinking things directly related to class, something I would never think about years ago when I came here, based on skin-color. It's not about 'western' beauty, as it is the Chinese look that one creeps towards. Which is sad, one is so easily brainwashed...

In fairness I think people creep towards the Chinese Thais after their fun with the little brown cute poor ones and then want someone on an equal financial/education level as themselves - if you don't want to be a walking ATM

In fairness I think people creep towards the Chinese Thais after their fun with the little brown cute poor ones and then want someone on an equal financial/education level as themselves - if you don't want to be a walking ATM

but mostly they are not interested in Farangs, which brings you to square one.

That would be true if it wasn't also true that many 'dark-skinned' today has degrees and high salaries if they are lucky enough to be born into a fairly decent family with money and find a company that doesn't discriminate. Or have lived abroad a lot of their lives and come back wealthy. To say that dark-skinned = poor is racist, frankly.

So the avoidance of girls with darker skin isn't so much a thing about beauty as perceived class.

And the wish for foreigners, at least in the inner city, to like to think about themselves as above the middle class 'rabble'.

Look for example at how GuestHouse is always thumbing his own chest in a stance to proclaim that he is and that he knows.

The average Asian, and especially Thai woman, is slimmer and more athletic in build and generally more youthful in appearance than a Western woman. While some Thai women are profoundly hot, I think the top models from the West are still more attractive. If you think about it, most farangs start out being attracted to the black-skinned Khmer-looking women in Thailand, but gradually move towards the more Western-looking Chinese-Thais... the exotic factor of poor Thais wear's off and we retract towards Western ideals.

SAYS WHO?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you for real or what.You actualy believe that MOST farangs come here and fall for a thai because of her skin,you are bloody nuts man.

Its dark skinned too,not black skinned,they are africans mate.

The average Asian, and especially Thai woman, is slimmer and more athletic in build and generally more youthful in appearance than a Western woman. While some Thai women are profoundly hot, I think the top models from the West are still more attractive.

I find some Asian movie stars and models to be much hotter than Western ones. Despite my advanced age, my hormones go into overdrive when I see those angelic faces, tight bodies and some lovely exposed skin. :)

That would be true if it wasn't also true that many 'dark-skinned' today has degrees and high salaries if they are lucky enough to be born into a fairly decent family with money and find a company that doesn't discriminate. Or have lived abroad a lot of their lives and come back wealthy. To say that dark-skinned = poor is racist, frankly.

So the avoidance of girls with darker skin isn't so much a thing about beauty as perceived class.

And the wish for foreigners, at least in the inner city, to like to think about themselves as above the middle class 'rabble'.

Look for example at how GuestHouse is always thumbing his own chest in a stance to proclaim that he is and that he knows.

Good post mate,and i have been saying this for ages,its the pompous inner city arrogant shitforbrains foreigner who is spreading this race hate against darker skinned thais.