This is just a question to you all and I know what the typical answer will be.

The owners of the girly bars such as bangla in phuket, nana plaza.. patpong etc etc.

Are these businesses required to log and pay tax at the end of each financial year or are they forgotten?

Unless they have applied for BOI or are located in an Industrial Estate, they are playing by the same rules as everyone else...

... but seriously, if they meet the necessary sales revenue they will need to pay VAT and they will also need to pay taxes based upon the type of business.

If corporation, then they will need to pay corporate taxes. If Thai owed, they may be a sole proprietorship or partnership and then the relevant tax laws should also be followed for those types of business.

This is just a question to you all and I know what the typical answer will be.

The owners of the girly bars such as bangla in phuket, nana plaza.. patpong etc etc.

Are these businesses required to log and pay tax at the end of each financial year or are they forgotten?

Thought you only paid tax on profits so the answer would clearly be no.....in fact I would assume they are entitled to a rebate on their loses. :)