Where To Buy Guacamole In Bkk?

Moonrakers

That sounds like MEXICAN food!

Misc-Burn_him.jpg

(if you escape the angry mob, you might try Tops at MBK, lots of odd stuff there, or the grocers at the top of Tokyu. Next hit the up-market food malls at Paragon, Central World, Central Chid Lom or Emporium.)

or...

http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/0001...t_guacamole.php

Edited by phaethon

I have seen avacados at tops and carrefour. Simply take avacados, peel, add a little salt, lime juice and diced tomatoes and you have guacamole that is way tastier than any bilge you can buy pre-made at the super or from a restaurant.

FYI guacamole is more fattening than chocolate!!! :)

Avacado, chopped onion, garlic to taste, chiang mai chile the green stuff, or jalapeno, and the chopped tomato mentioned earlier. salt and pepper to taste, can you get chips.

Roast the chile over the grill peel the burnt skin chop course. I like the mixture course and chunky, more texture and a bit to chew on.

Squak-a-mole is a staple in New Mexico we have our on brand of Mexican food here which leans more to the local Indian influence.

It's Central American food. Central America isn't in Mexico. :)

http://www.burritophile.com/articles/2006/...f-guacamole.php

Aztec food then, still covers (cough-sneeze) Mexico.

What I didn't know was that Avocado derives from Aztec dialect for testicle with some Spanish legal influence:

"So, when you're eating guac, you're chowing on mashed lawyer balls. "

I have seen avacados at tops and carrefour. Simply take avacados, peel, add a little salt, lime juice and diced tomatoes and you have guacamole that is way tastier than any bilge you can buy pre-made at the super or from a restaurant.

FYI guacamole is more fattening than chocolate!!! :)

Its a 5 minute job and your saving money. Im a chef and i really find it sad that people are becoming more and more dependent on premade packaged (disgusting) products. In 20 years will be eating breakfast in pill form if this continues!! Dont support big supermarkets buy fresh products from your local butcher, grocer, ....ect. They are losing money and soon we will only have these big super markets. Really sad