Footie

Petesear

:D

Let us know when and where and i'll come for a bevvy, The Doc and George have remained a mystery so far biggrin.gif Although i'm not sure if George is in LOS at the moment.

OK! Evening of the 9th of February. I'll buy the first round. Now will someone please tell me where Dave's is located?

Anyone that brings Doc or George to this festive occasion will be rewarded by additional rounds. Alive only!

Hope to see you there! :D

Isn't the 9th Chinese newyear? Do you guys all know eachother, i might show up aswell if I'm welcome, but don't have a clue how I would find you guys in Dave's place.... :o

home, 2 -1 Man Utd. :D

Aresenal 2-Man Utd 1

Ive already Place my Bets on Gunners with the Bookie,So

Full time 3 Goals,

2-1 for Arsenal

Henry and rooney the Scorer,

Rooney Yellow card maybe Giving the marching orders..

No tunner bust up,Coz Arsenal and mad utd will be finne heavily and probably will be suspended for future matches

Arsenal always have got the Edge with Henry and REyes around whereby Rooney is the main tread to SOL Cambell he is fast and quick on the feet he will go around Cambell...so arsenal will have to Knock the ball away from wonder kidd rooney...

still i say its gonna be a close game...ARSENAL 2-1 MAN UTD

PLACE YOUR BETS GUYS!!!!

2-0 too man utd,should be a great game.

and lampard10,if you cant be bothered watching a game of this standard,oh i forgot you are one of these new chelsea fans only there for the glory where were you when chelski was shittt.lol.

only watch chelsea do ya

and lampard10,if you cant be bothered watching a game of this standard,oh i forgot you are one of these new chelsea fans only there for the glory where were you when chelski was shittt.lol.

only watch chelsea do ya

When I get up at six to go to work and get home at around 10pm,then really at 3am I only watch the team I support. Is that all right with you?

p.s. I could of course keep the pub open and watch it on big screen.

only watch chelsea do ya

When I get up at six to go to work and get home at around 10pm,then really at 3am I only watch the team I support. Is that all right with you?

p.s. I could of course keep the pub open and watch it on big screen.

only fishing mate,cool by me,be a good game well worth watching i am in australia so we get it at 7 am i start work at 7 so will have to do with the radio, n watch later a replay in a bar.

only fishing mate,cool by me,be a good game well worth watching i am in australia so we get it at 7 am i start work at 7 so will have to do with the radio, n watch later a replay in a bar.

[/

quote]

NP Mate................your probably miffed cause we got no aussies in the side.....we used to of course but he did a Shane Warne and we threw him out

great game best team won, keane what a legend,and the two best young players in the world in ronaldo and rooney. :D

Yeah great game,I did prise myself out to watch. I think if united had played like that from the beginning of the season we would be under threat now. But as it is I think we're home and dry.I used to hate Ronaldo with those stupid white boots but he is turning into quite a player. But Rooney........he was running around like a headless chicken. I think going to united has ruined him. He should take a leaf out of Gigg's book.

But I don't care what anyone thinks,I think Robben is as good as giggs and Best rolled into one. Pick the bones out of that. I'm bound to get a few takers there. :o

great game best team won, keane what a legend,and the two best young players in the world in ronaldo and rooney. :D

Yeah great game,I did prise myself out to watch. I think if united had played like that from the beginning of the season we would be under threat now. But as it is I think we're home and dry.I used to hate Ronaldo with those stupid white boots but he is turning into quite a player. But Rooney........he was running around like a headless chicken. I think going to united has ruined him. He should take a leaf out of Gigg's book.

But I don't care what anyone thinks,I think Robben is as good as giggs and Best rolled into one. Pick the bones out of that. I'm bound to get a few takers there. :o

pity we had a few injurys early on in the season,also first game of season against your lot where we should of had at least a draw cost us.

bit harsh thought rooney did well held the line up well its hard when you play lone striker.

robben,,,well when he has perfomed for 13 years like giggs, and i actually saw best play and robben not good enough to lace best's boots.

must say robben is a great player but not as good as giggs yet,,imho.

lucky you have such a large lead as with the way we are playing now we would catch you,still time for the wobbles to set in,,,lol.

anyway at least the arse wont win it now :D

If you think you're home and dry lampard, wake up mate. You have to go to Highbury and OT yet. Long way to go yet.  I reckon ManU are going to walk it.

Obviously you are not as well up with football as I thought. But for someone who supports Man U on one topic and Spurs on another ........well. But just for you.

1. We've played at Highbury.......and drew when Henry cheated.

2. Everyone knows that normally for ManU & Chelsea,Stamford Bridge is a good Man U hunting ground,and Chelsea nearly always get a result at Old Trafford.

Come on Farty Pants if you are going to wind someone up, look up your facts first. O.K. If we lose 4 games and Man U take every point possible then we lose. As they say anything is possible in football. But then again I'm a realist.At the start of the season I was a dreamer too :o