The Pattaya Beach Resort

irish1

I also been asking similar questions to several people in my real estate network, but noone knows for sure.

The thing I got is that nobody from my network believe this project will happen. There has been many articles and press releases, but nothing has happened at the building site. Nobody even knows if they have the permits in order.

So I would also like some concrete info on this.

Has anyone else invested in this resort on beach road between soi 4 & 5 ???

If so do you know how its coming along ??

any info or pix would be much appreciated !!

So have you invested money? the way that you have asked the question implies you have, anyone investing in these projects that they are advertising non-stop on cable TV and in the local rags needs their heads testing, I live the other side of Sukhumvit and they are selling next to nothing, these crooks advertise with the Great Dane or the Fat Brits TV channels, and then reel in mugs who fall in love with a dream then do a runner, why has the housing market collapsed everywhere except this magic little kingdom called Pattaya, ask yourself?, the moment that they build and finish that tallest resedential Condo/block of flats/skyscraper in the world, whatever you want to call it in Jomtien I will throw myself off but I think I am fairly safe at the moment.

Has anyone else invested in this resort on beach road between soi 4 & 5 ???

If so do you know how its coming along ??

any info or pix would be much appreciated !!

So have you invested money? the way that you have asked the question implies you have, anyone investing in these projects that they are advertising non-stop on cable TV and in the local rags needs their heads testing, I live the other side of Sukhumvit and they are selling next to nothing, these crooks advertise with the Great Dane or the Fat Brits TV channels, and then reel in mugs who fall in love with a dream then do a runner, why has the housing market collapsed everywhere except this magic little kingdom called Pattaya, ask yourself?, the moment that they build and finish that tallest resedential Condo/block of flats/skyscraper in the world, whatever you want to call it in Jomtien I will throw myself off but I think I am fairly safe at the moment.

Yes i have invested in it !! all i wanna know is if anyone has seen any developments / workers on site !! i don't want to be ridiculed !!

thanx !!!

Is it just adjacent to Soi 6 ? - if so then when I was there over Songkran, there definitely was work going on. Its the place where they advertise from 1.1 million baht ?

I had considered buying into it last year.

[/quotyes Peter thats the place !! its shaped like a ship !! Well you certainly have made my day !! did it look anywhere near completion ??

thanx for your reply !!!

Mate whose place overlooks the site and sees all on a daily basis says a JCB has been moving rubble about in what he accurately or perhaps cynically thinks is an attempt to look busy. His point of view comes from watching various folks screwing about with this building going on 4 years now.

Looks like it could be finished for a Christmas opening. Guess he meant 2009 :-)

Best of luck.

-redwood

Mate whose place overlooks the site and sees all on a daily basis says a JCB has been moving rubble about in what he accurately or perhaps cynically thinks is an attempt to look busy. His point of view comes from watching various folks screwing about with this building going on 4 years now.

Looks like it could be finished for a Christmas opening. Guess he meant 2009 :-)

Best of luck.

-redwood

thanx Redwood -- sounds interesting !!! We were told it will DEFINATELY be open on 1st june 2009 !! lets wait & see !!!

• 3 months later...

its now open with 40 rooms available for hotel or owner occupation but some rooms still not finished especially the back. The lobby looks fantastic. yes it was behind schedule but at least they are nearly there. Very cheap for beach front living u get a 10 year right to use. Naysayers get stuffed.