Pointless 2

yumidesign

I like it closer in, and the red strap hanging down bugs me.

But it is an interesting subject. I thing I would have cropped out the pagoda thingy

i know i am being repetitive but its the 'juxtaposition' of the crappy garish colored bags, which were actually on sale near a shrine in a sacred cave, in a religious setting that is the crux of the photo

which were actually on sale near a shrine in a sacred cave, in a religious setting that is the crux of the photo

Pray tell me where did you take this photo in Kan. :)

on sale near a shrine in a sacred cave

would like to go and see it for myself, as I have been to

'Tham Kra Sae Cave' medium.jpg

and you have go through the all those over priced stalls, but never looked to take any photos of the stalls like you did. :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I tend to like the strap hanging down...contrasts with the perfect order of the bags. It is a pity that the top of the pagoda is cut off as my eye keeps heading out of the picture at the top.

I tend to like the strap hanging down...contrasts with the perfect order of the bags. It is a pity that the top of the pagoda is cut off as my eye keeps heading out of the picture at the top.

i agree about the top of the stupa being cut off, my eye goes straight to it everytime

which were actually on sale near a shrine in a sacred cave, in a religious setting that is the crux of the photo

Pray tell me where did you take this photo in Kan. :)

on sale near a shrine in a sacred cave

would like to go and see it for myself, as I have been to

'Tham Kra Sae Cave' medium.jpg

and you have go through the all those over priced stalls, but never looked to take any photos of the stalls like you did. :D

Yours truly,

do not know if we are in the same cave, from memory the shot was taken near the reclining Buddha inside the cave

Hi 'yumidesign',

Thanks, but not the same one then.

Would still like to know thought the whereabouts :D as my wife likes to find new places to visit in Kan :)

Yours truly,

i agree about the top of the stupa being cut off, my eye goes straight to it everytime

this is a good example of the difference between a photograph that is produced as a ‘happy snap’ (more like photo journalism) or a ‘study’ which is when you see a picture, get the tripod out and set up to ‘see’ what you are going to shoot and consider all the elements of view, framing, composition and lighting and then check the details by starting at the bottom of the frame and working your way to the top adjusting things as you go