Pattaya To Hua Hin Via Minibus

Hi I know I can get a minibus from Pattaya to Koh Chang for about 600 baht, but does anyone know if you can get a Minibus from Pattaya to Hua Hin, I do not want a private minibus as I know this will cost a lot just looking to share with people.

Cheers

JT

Hi I know I can get a minibus from Pattaya to Koh Chang for about 600 baht, but does anyone know if you can get a Minibus from Pattaya to Hua Hin, I do not want a private minibus as I know this will cost a lot just looking to share with people.

Cheers

JT

Come on guys someone must know !!!! :)

Air con Mini bus from corner of Tops supermarket Pattay Klang, (see the guy sitting at desk there)

350 Baht total cost one way leaving every hour every day from 7am takes you to Bangkok Victory monument changing there, (10 foot from bus to bus) total journey 4-5 hours.

Did the return trip last week. Anything else??? :D

ri0r)(b

Cheers

JT

Come on guys someone must know !!!! :)

Edited by Pdavies99

Air con Mini bus from corner of Tops supermarket Pattay Klang, (see the guy sitting at desk there)

350 Baht total cost one way leaving every hour every day from 7am takes you to Bangkok Victory monument changing there, (10 foot from bus to bus) total journey 4-5 hours.

Did the return trip last week. Anything else??? :)

Thanks for that, were did you go to get the Minivan back to Pattaya ? and were did you pay.

Cheers

JT

You get the return mini bus at the drop off point in Hua Hin...you pay at Hua Hin 200 baht to Victory Monument...once at BKK, then you need to walk about 150 metres to very right hand side of monument (don't go over the road footbridge) and ask anyone ie maybe Bus ticket office where to get mini bus to Pattaya

150 baht. ...its not as simple as going there...but can be done, no problem.

Regards

Paul

350 Baht total cost one way leaving every hour every day from 7am takes you to Bangkok Victory monument changing there, (10 foot from bus to bus, slighly diffrent on return) total journey 4-5 hours.

Did the return trip last week. Anything else??? :)

Thanks for that, were did you go to get the Minivan back to Pattaya ? and were did you pay.

Cheers

JT

Edited by Pdavies99