Evaluate My Images

The Vulcan

Very nice pictures and house, but most of the rooms look very small for that price. I guess you pay for location, location and mostly location.

Actually there's a total of 33 (yes 33) rooms in that house - I only featured a few of them. Ignored the maids and staff quarters, laundry room, guest bedrooms, dressing rooms (his and hers), day rooms, outdoor area, dining room, gymnasium, sauna, buddha room, second kitchen area, quad garage etc etc ! :)

Edited by The Vulcan

Too many to post so here's a link (play the slide show)

http://reeray.zenfolio.com/p253353603

All shot with a Canon 5D - 28-80 L - single Metz flash were needed

p.s. property for sale at 120,000,000 baht (120 mio baht) - contact photographer for more details ! :):D

mmmmmm nice job! the flash reflection flare a bit of a problem in some shots but considering the equipment, quite understandable

Too many to post so here's a link (play the slide show)

http://reeray.zenfolio.com/p253353603

All shot with a Canon 5D - 28-80 L - single Metz flash were needed

p.s. property for sale at 120,000,000 baht (120 mio baht) - contact photographer for more details ! :):D

mmmmmm nice job! the flash reflection flare a bit of a problem in some shots but considering the equipment, quite understandable

Thank you - it was a bit of a battle with all that reflective stuff around especially in the shower rooms (glass encased)

Impressive coverage on my old Metz 45 CT. It's 25 years old and I love it.

Job well done and as you traveled light, equipment-wise, it's even better. Being a sucker for the "homes and land" money shot I like the last outdoor evening image with all the lights on. I imagine this was taken just as the sun was going down right? One trick I used for these evening Cinderella home shots was to hose down the concrete and walkways about 1/2 hour before the shot as it added more star bursts.

Job well done and as you traveled light, equipment-wise, it's even better. Being a sucker for the "homes and land" money shot I like the last outdoor evening image with all the lights on. I imagine this was taken just as the sun was going down right? One trick I used for these evening Cinderella home shots was to hose down the concrete and walkways about 1/2 hour before the shot as it added more star bursts.

in this shot, the water on the pavement idea would not have been suitable for the even, soft shadow free light, which allows the expression of the architectural detail

in this shot, the water on the pavement idea would not have been suitable for the even, soft shadow free light, which allows the expression of the architectural detail

That is complete gibberish, however you are entitled to your opinion. I'll leave it up to the photographer.

Nice work Vulcan. It has been a long time since I have done an architectural job, We would usually bring at least 10 lights and assorted gear. Also a stylist. You did the job with the minimum equipment and it it came out fine. No substitute for experience eh?