Inline Chlorine Feeder

gouda

hello

i will be travelling to BKK on Monday, and am looking to buy an erosion type chlorine feeder, and some trichlor chlorine tabs

I'm planning on using this to continuously chlorinate a water supply from a lake so will site it before the 2000L storage tank, the local village supply apparently doesnt use chlorine so no point in getting my water from there...

can anyone give me the details of a good place to buy these and rough prices

(ps: apologies if i have posted this in the wrong place but these are mainly used for swimming pools i believe)

thanks

• 1 month later...
hello

i will be travelling to BKK on Monday, and am looking to buy an erosion type chlorine feeder, and some trichlor chlorine tabs

I'm planning on using this to continuously chlorinate a water supply from a lake so will site it before the 2000L storage tank, the local village supply apparently doesnt use chlorine so no point in getting my water from there...

can anyone give me the details of a good place to buy these and rough prices

(ps: apologies if i have posted this in the wrong place but these are mainly used for swimming pools i believe)

thanks

YES we use them in many cases for drinking water to destroy biological contaminates. In many cases you will have to put in a by-pass pipe with valve to regulate the chlorine amount to 2 ppm or higher depending on the source water quality. If no bypass and the entire water supply goes through the chlorine feeder you may get to much chlorine and it is easier to control the amount of chlorine with a py-pass pipe line.

I attch a photo of one installed for a school drinking water supply if you needed so you can see the simply by-pass pipe work. You can buy them at most pool suppliers - Pool & Spa in Bangkok has them and it costs around Baht 3,000. Contact me if you need more details.

Brad Kenny - Environmental Engineer

Environmental Solutions & Protection Corporation, Ltd. - Phuket office

esppkt at ksc.th.com

post-16267-1246841154_thumb.jpg