I Got The Following Offer On A New Honda City, The Sv Model.

No discount on the price. Free Registration.

The following freebies, what did I miss?

Trunk Tray

Window Film

Car Cover

Mats

Back Sensors

Anti Rust

Wax

Trunk Liner

Then to get leather seats I was told that I could pay him 10,000 baht off the records and he would get it done for me, otherwise I would have to pay 19,000 on the Honda Invoice...

Opinions?

Looks ok

Leather seats. Original from Honda at 19.000. After market installed "leather" outside the fabric at 10.000

Film. A lot of crap out there, which peals off and has no UV protection. Ask for Lamina, 3M or another well known brand name

Wax and antirust should be Hondas Premium package for 10 years

I don't see any mention of an engine on your list?

As for the leather - will it be covered under the cars guarantee?

I find it not the best option in the tropics - think how you'd feel wearing leather underwear all day!

I bought a CRV and it seems they can’t discount the price but the free bees are given and seem to be normal way of closing the deal.

I got windows film, backup sensor, mats, matching bumper color, first year insurance, registration, and I am sure i am forgetting something.

wait, its just leather on top of the fabric? that's sorta weird...

i was thinking leather seats would keep the car cleaner *will have a young child*... it will be in air condition all the time anyways.

Aftermarket leather at 10.000 baht is normally on top of the fabric. Not always nice. Especially if you have airbags in the seats......

Go for the originals, but I thought they where included on the Sv.

I love leather seats. Easy clean, good smell

cut and pasted off the internet

"A neat touch in the City is the sockets for external audio sources neatly tucked in the centre console. While the Vios still offers a CD player, Honda now makes it an option. That depends on you now, just like Honda's decision of not offering leather upholstery, which Toyota does."

I think I am gonna scrap the after market leather seats. It'll probably piss him off though since I think he threw in all these freebies at the prospect of me paying him the money on the side for the leather seats.

Btw, I love the Ipod option on the City. I didn't know anyone actually still uses CDs.

Edited by JohnGotti

"A neat touch in the City is the sockets for external audio sources neatly tucked in the centre console. While the Vios still offers a CD player, Honda now makes it an option. That depends on you now, just like Honda's decision of not offering leather upholstery, which Toyota does."

I think I am gonna scrap the after market leather seats. It'll probably piss him off though since I think he threw in all these freebies at the prospect of me paying him the money on the side for the leather seats.

Btw, I love the Ipod option on the City. I didn't know anyone actually still uses CDs.

My mistake on the leather seats. I thought it was a Civic. Sorry.

The USB plug in Honda is great. No more fiddeling with CDs. Dont even need an Ipod, just a 300 baht memory stick for endless music.

The USB plug in Honda is great. No more fiddeling with CDs. Dont even need an Ipod, just a 300 baht memory stick for endless music.

Is music in the car that important?

If you want to buy a Honda, why don't you buy the model that comes with leather seats as standard equipment. You missed a spoiler, side mirrors that retract, and have turn signals on them, Mag wheels, scuff plates, dash cover, windshield sun screen, which you place on the inside of the car when you park and it's sunny out. Otherwise buy a Toyota, where you can get a good discount, and all free options.

Barry

yes :)

i personally cant think of anywhere it is MORE important.

If you want to buy a Honda, why don't you buy the model that comes with leather seats as standard equipment. You missed a spoiler, side mirrors that retract, and have turn signals on them, Mag wheels, scuff plates, dash cover, windshield sun screen, which you place on the inside of the car when you park and it's sunny out. Otherwise buy a Toyota, where you can get a good discount, and all free options.

Barry

but then you would own a toyota vios. ew.

Barry

The same as the City, only better quality and value.

Barry

Barry

The same as the City, only better quality and value.

Barry

i will leave you to it then.