Adobe Cs4 Photoshop

pagallim

Anybody know where I can get either an original or a copy of Adobe's CS4 Photoshop? It's available as a download from Adobe's various country sites, but you have to have a CC billing address in the respective countries.

As the original doesnt seem to be an issue for you.. Why not type "Adobe CS4 Photoshop torrent" into google and select one of the links.

If you look for the 'core' version its got all required to license.

As the original doesnt seem to be an issue for you.. Why not type "Adobe CS4 Photoshop torrent" into google and select one of the links.

If you look for the 'core' version its got all required to license.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not a great lover of torrents (possibly because they never seem to work for me!). Really looking for a legit Adobe retailer in Phuket, or a source for high quality copies.

Well theres no Adobe reseller down here.. Theres IT solutions in Bangkok as long as your OK with the 81,800 baht price tag for the CS4 web premium package ??

Me I would learn how to use that torrent I mentioned. Takes about 5 mins reading the readme file.

Go to the week-end market down past Central.

'Down' as in towards Big C?

The markets are actually called Chao Fah Variety and the are opposite Wat Nakha, Phuket City. If you are driving there yourself from Patong turn right at the big intersection where Central Festival is on the left and ThaiNam restaurant is on the right. Just down the road you will see a sign on the left saying "Shortcut to town", turn left there and you will see the markets down on the right hand side.

You can get any computer programs you want there. You just have to figure out how to get them on to your computer - there is usually a folder called "key gen" or something of the sort, and it generates the key code that you have to put in.

The markets are actually called Chao Fah Variety and the are opposite Wat Nakha, Phuket City. If you are driving there yourself from Patong turn right at the big intersection where Central Festival is on the left and ThaiNam restaurant is on the right. Just down the road you will see a sign on the left saying "Shortcut to town", turn left there and you will see the markets down on the right hand side.

You can get any computer programs you want there. You just have to figure out how to get them on to your computer - there is usually a folder called "key gen" or something of the sort, and it generates the key code that you have to put in.

Cheers! Will check it out tomorrow.

And probably far worse than the 'core' torrent I suggested above.. Yet the OP seems loath to attempt to play with..

these sellers only have CDs of the same releases culled from online..

Edited by LivinLOS

And probably far worse than the 'core' torrent I suggested above.. Yet the OP seems loath to attempt to play with..

these sellers only have CDs of the same releases culled from online..

I know, and I repeat that I don't have a love of torrent's. Anything that is going to come as a download, and I don't fully understand it, then I'm extremely wary. That's not to say of course that they aren't good, only my personal preference. Something tangible, i.e. a disc that I can eject if I'm not comfortable, that's OK. Again, to be perfectly frank, I'd much rather buy a fully legit version, and it's only the difficulties of buying on-line that's preventing me doing so. Not a major issue, only as I say, personal preference. This program is very much 'a nice to have', and it's no issue waiting until I can get the real thing.

I understand you may not feel comfortable.. But in the modern age theres little difference between a disc system or a digital delivery system.. If your concerned about security I would say your far more likely to pick up spyware or malware from a market CD vendor than you are from a known release group like core. Plus if your even thinking about these kind of installs on a windows system you need to have top quality up to date anti malware programs anyway. Just having 'a CD' in no way means that its doesnt have a trojan slipstreamed into the install, and 'ejecting the CD' isnt going to help protect against that.

Also as I said further up, IT solutions will send you the box in Thailand.. No problem to buy it legit.. Except the fact they want 80 plus thousand. They are an official adobe dealer.

I had the same problem trying to buy a legit Adobe CS4 Premiere upgrade (physical disc). I couldn't even find a distributor here, and the Adobe site would not permit delivery to Thailand, even if bought and paid for via, in my case, the UK site.

I had to have it delivered to my UK address then pick it up weeks later. A bloody nuisance.

I don't know why Adobe won't deliver here. The same is true for Malaysia.

Thanks to everyone for their advice/comments. I actually bought a package from Ocean on Bangla a few days ago (300 baht!), though as one poster wrote, I'm figuring out how to activate the programs (I always have the same problem with Torrents, hence my lack of enthusiasm for them!). I've actually managed to find the key number for the 'Lightroom' element, and am still working on the rest of it.

If all fails, yes I'll resort to buying from one of the licensed retailers in BKK, though I think that the 80K price that LOS has quoted is for the 'Master Collection', most of which I don't need.

I'll give it a few more days to see if I can 'crack' the bootleg, and give an update then.

On the adobe site theres 3 licensed Thai dealers with their contact info.. IT solutions that I listed has a full adobe price list and ships the boxes to your door.

Fail to see anything wrong with that ??

Well, I must have missed it - perhaps I was being daft. Or it is rip-off price or something? I can't remember now. I paid around 200-odd pounds (GB) for the Premiere CS4 upgrade (from Premiere Pro 2).

Oops - it's just come back to me! I was also looking for a centre to take the Premiere exam for 'Adobe Certified Expert' certification (pompous title, eh?). Mine is long out-of-date. I like to keep current, video editing is one of my (many) interests, and doing the exam, although of no practical use to me at all, keeps the ageing cerebral equipment active! :) Also it would have been something to do in this boring place. Unfortunately it was that which I could not find anywhere in the region. Unless you know better?

Apologies for the misinformation.

... I'll give it a few more days to see if I can 'crack' the bootleg, and give an update then.

Hey, don't misunderstand me, I have no opinion either way, but is not the open discussion of illegal activities prohibited on this forum?

And don't say 'everyone does it' because if everyone did, there would be no software out there at all. Well, not anything like Adobe's suites anyway. No one would spend years of their life writing that lot as shareware.

OK, I'll declare an interest - my former girlfriend was an MCSD programmer. So I have developed a bit of a gut-feeling-presumption against piracy.

... I'll give it a few more days to see if I can 'crack' the bootleg, and give an update then.

Hey, don't misunderstand me, I have no opinion either way, but is not the open discussion of illegal activities prohibited on this forum?

And don't say 'everyone does it' because if everyone did, there would be no software out there at all. Well, not anything like Adobe's suites anyway. No one would spend years of their life writing that lot as shareware.

OK, I'll declare an interest - my former girlfriend was an MCSD programmer. So I have developed a bit of a gut-feeling-presumption against piracy.

Agreed, which is why I'm loathe to use Torrents etc. Given the difficulties of purchasing on-line (always my preference) the legitimate article, I thought I would try an unauthorised version if I could get one. I did, but it's not satisfactory. Done some research, and am buying the real thing (CS4) from GoPomelo in BKK (they are also Apple dealers). Price, 32,635 incl VAT and delivery.

On the adobe site theres 3 licensed Thai dealers with their contact info.. IT solutions that I listed has a full adobe price list and ships the boxes to your door.

Fail to see anything wrong with that ??

Well, I must have missed it - perhaps I was being daft. Or it is rip-off price or something? I can't remember now. I paid around 200-odd pounds (GB) for the Premiere CS4 upgrade (from Premiere Pro 2).

http://www.itsolution.co.th/eadobe_cs4.php

Price list is up there..

Yes, I checked that site out before. However, when you click on any product, you're re-directed to the appropriate Adobe.com page, which gives the product overview and also lists the US price. I did actually order yesterday from GoPomelo, not least because they made the effort to contact me after reading the original post. The other thing that swayed me was that they are also Apple dealers so if I have problems loading on my machine(s), they understand (hopefully!) the hardware that I use. Again thanks for the info though.

The price list is a PDF on the site.. Thats where I got the 80 something k for the CS4 web premium package from.

OK, I'd missed the 'User Price List' pdf. However, comparing the VAT inclusive costs for the same product, GoPomelo came in at 32,635 baht, against ITSolution's 36,059.