Location Of Thai Passport Office In Bangkok

Does anyone know where the Thai passport office is in Bangkok. I have two Thai born children who need to apply for their Thai passport but no one seems to know exactly where the passport office is. I drove all the way from Phuket and don't want to spend hours driving around Bangkok looking for it so if anyone knows the exact location please let me know. If I can locate it on Google Earth I can use my GPS to drive right there. I have heard that is on the main road to Don Muang Airport and that I turn left onto the road at the Northern Train station and go one kilometer. That is as far as I got from anyone. We have to leave Bangkok tomorrow for Loei so any help will be greatly appreciated.

There is mor thatn one office.

See this webage and click departmen of conular affairs and you will find a list,

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2633.php

The one located in the basement level of the central department store in Bangna. Would be the easiest to find.

The one that you are talking about is at the same address that you click to get the list.

Your map for Bangna location is correct.

If somebody could point you in the direction of the Pinkhlao office you would have all 3.

In fact, I would be glad to get location information for all passport offices in Thailand. I'll start a new topic on this.

--

Maestro

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know what i need to take with me,i hope to do this on my own.need two,ones a replacement which i hope will be easy,for a 5 year old,the other a new one for a 3 year old.anyone tried thyis on their own without a tgf going along?

The mother must go, if you don't have sole custody.

Updated list of passport offices:

- Passport Office, Central Department Store, Bangna, Floor B1

Tel. 0-2383-8401-4 Fax. 0-2383-8398

- Passport Office, Pinkhlao

Tel. 0-2446-8111-2 Fax. 0-2446-8124-5

- Passport Office, Khonkaen

Tel. 043-242-655 Fax. 043-243-441

- Passport Office, Songkla

Tel. 074-326-511 Fax. 074-326-506

- Passport Office, Chiangmai

Tel. 053-891-535-6 Fax. 053-891-534

Passport Office, Ubon Ratchathani

Tel. 045-242-313-4 Fax. 045-242-301

- Passport Office, Suradthani

Tel. 077-274942-3 Fax. 077-274941

- Passport Office, Nakornratchasrima

Tel. 044 243 132, 044 243 124 Fax. 044 243 133

- Passport Office, Udon Thani

Tel. 042 212827, 042 212318

- Passport Office, Phitsanulok

Tel. 055-258-131,055-258-155,055-258-173 Fax. 055-258-117

- Passport Office, Phuket

Tel. 076 222083, 076 222080, 076 222081 Fax. 076 222082

The main passport office is still adjacent to Soi 7 on Chiang Watanna road as previous maps in this thread show.

For children the requirement on MFA site is

- Applicants under the age of 15 must be accompanied by parents or a legal guardian.

If parents cannot appear, at least one parent must accompany the child when applying for

an e- Passport. If both parents cannot appear at the same time, one parent must accompany the applicant on the date of the application and as well bring a notarized parental consent form signed by the non- appearing parent. (parental consent form).

Does anyone know what i need to take with me,i hope to do this on my own.need two,ones a replacement which i hope will be easy,for a 5 year old,the other a new one for a 3 year old.anyone tried thyis on their own without a tgf going along?

If the mother is your girlfriend and not your wife I suspect she will have sole custody. As said, she will have to go to apply and also bring the khor rhor 13 form from the amphur, which confirms she has sole custody.

You can reserve a place in the queue in advance on the consular affairs website. That will probably reduce the wait considerably. At least, I hope it will because I plan to apply for my first Thai passport later this week (I am a newly naturalized Thai citizen).

The Thai passport office is one of the most efficient in the whole world. You will be in and out in less than 30 minutes, that includes the waiting time for your turn.

And that is without reserving a place in the que.

You can reserve a place in the queue in advance on the consular affairs website. That will probably reduce the wait considerably. At least, I hope it will because I plan to apply for my first Thai passport later this week (I am a newly naturalized Thai citizen).

The Thai passport office is one of the most efficient in the whole world. You will be in and out in less than 30 minutes, that includes the waiting time for your turn.

And that is without reserving a place in the que.

That is great news. I will confirm its accuracy after I file my application tomorrow (without a reservation).

I was at the Bang Na passport office on November 29th to renew my wife's passport. We arrived at 8:30 AM and there was no line up so she filled out the forms immediately and was given a number. About twenty minutes later she was being served. But it took 2 hours to get the renewal competed. The reason given was she applied for her last pasport in USA and the local records needed to be updated even though she had an epassport. While waiting I noticed the line became very long by 10 AM. I suggest anyone go early to avoid a long wait.