Small Office Space For Rent.

Flatlander

I am looking to rent a small office to setup a few computers for doing computer multimedia work. Nothing fancy needs to be extremely secure. Would like to be relatively close to the bts or mrt. Most listings I see are for entire floors in massive skyscrapers. Any suggestions???

I am looking to rent a small office to setup a few computers for doing computer multimedia work. Nothing fancy needs to be extremely secure. Would like to be relatively close to the bts or mrt. Most listings I see are for entire floors in massive skyscrapers. Any suggestions???

Not being funny, try Bangkok Post classifieds usually smaller office units to rent.

Hope this helps.

BT

Not being funny, try Bangkok Post classifieds usually smaller office units to rent.

Hope this helps.

BT

This is only an idea, Sunbelt Asia, have just sold a web-design business located in Pat- pong area, only one guy works in their offices, and there is a lot of space there, the new owner may be very willing to share his offices and your work could be inter-related and assistance to each other. Tha business was sold of very inexpensive and I believe the rent is not too expensive but who knows.... just an idea.

Elite Office on the ground floor at Ploenchit Center,Sukhumvit... They have space available from single desk up to larger offices for around 16 desks. I think the single desk is around 8,000 Baht a month......

• 11 years later...